Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Air Balloon (iOS only)

Rhino Keeper
    It's not completely random��

Rhino Keeper
    I just also want to say it is not completely random at all... If I have 7 or more of a special item such as tuna, salmon, truffle shavings, ect, 100% of the time that item ends up in my balloon, and the price is 2400+. If I have no great amount of something special, THEN it is an easier balloon, asking for say chocolate as the main and worth 700 coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok....so I don't have to fear cashing in my tickets. I kinda thought it might have something to do with your current inventory. I still might keep saving all my tickets though in case they add like a platinum tier prize pack to choose from. I'm also really disappointed they took the old retired scarecrow out of the 10 ticket prizes. I really wanted that scarecrow but by the time I got enough to try for it.....it was no longer there.

Hi, I need help. Whenever I click the bait shop, this msg keep popping up. 'Merriweather needs help for his hot air balloon'. But I dont see any hot air balloon wreak age in my farm. Where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by peggylimps View Post
    Hi, I need help. Whenever I click the bait shop, this msg keep popping up. 'Merriweather needs help for his hot air balloon'. But I dont see any hot air balloon wreak age in my farm. Where is it?
    Are you playing on a ios device or android device? Because the hot air balloon feature is currently available on ios platform only.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    I've realized it isn't random either. Due to the train requests being so outrageously truffle heavy I make sure I keep ten of all truffle items. The last six balloons have been asking for my shavings and butter. Because I was making 7 more truffle shavings I gave it six but stupidily forgot to go back and finish once I got more eggs, and it took off. But it's always asking for this when I have them. And my pears. Which are limited since I have yet to see anyone other than myself selling pear juice or the pizza. If Im trying to save them for when the train makes another crazy demand, the old man wants the pears too.

I now ignore anything that isn't reasonable and doesn't ask for truffle items. The train is more Important than the balloon. Even though I'm at max level I still need those gems more than the prizes Im seeking.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Are you playing on a ios device or android device? Because the hot air balloon feature is currently available on ios platform only.
    Oops! I am playing on android device. So is it the same as the Piper tree house? Also only available on iOS device?

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I've realized it isn't random either. Due to the train requests being so outrageously truffle heavy I make sure I keep ten of all truffle items. The last six balloons have been asking for my shavings and butter. Because I was making 7 more truffle shavings I gave it six but stupidily forgot to go back and finish once I got more eggs, and it took off. But it's always asking for this when I have them. And my pears. Which are limited since I have yet to see anyone other than myself selling pear juice or the pizza. If Im trying to save them for when the train makes another crazy demand, the old man wants the pears too.

I now ignore anything that isn't reasonable and doesn't ask for truffle items. The train is more Important than the balloon. Even though I'm at max level I still need those gems more than the prizes Im seeking.
    Yes, the items isn't random. For my case, it always ask for lemon candle and PB&J. Both of which I've the most in my barn, so I'm always on a hunt for these two items to stockpile. It's better than giving truffle items since it's more expensive, more rare and I prefer to sell them in my shop instead. There was once when I just planted the coffee bushes like 10 minutes ago and the darn balloon ask for coffee bean straightaway. Really Mr. Merriweather? When the coffee bushes took one whole day before you can harvest the darn bean! Worst of all, I couldn't find any bean to save my life. So I watched my balloon departed away. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by peggylimps View Post
    Oops! I am playing on android device. So is it the same as the Piper tree house? Also only available on iOS device?
    Yup! Below are some of the features which is currently available on ios platform only.

Truffle Forest/Hunting
    Piper's Treehouse Game
    Hot Air Balloon
    Pet Storage
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    1068/1015

3hrs 50+ mins

My baloon wont leave. Why is that?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by dalexxx View Post
    1068/1015

3hrs 50+ mins

My baloon wont leave. Why is that?
    Is you bottom line checked off (you have supplied two of each item?)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request