Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Air Balloon (iOS only)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yppahc View Post
    I was very lucky!
    Attachment 16488
    Now which cat to put into storage?
    Was it a gold box ? I stopped doing clarence exchange because i received the pig balloon and i found it was not worth the time and the silvers i'm spending in it

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    Was it a gold box ? I stopped doing clarence exchange because i received the pig balloon and i found it was not worth the time and the silvers i'm spending in it
    Yes all pets are in the gold box.

Just saw they added another new cat and dog wearing costumes in the gold box. Highly doubt I'll be able to win any of the pets, given how rare it is. =.="

I'm still trying for the maze.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    I turned in my first 20 ticket (silver?) collection and got a bird house. Wowzah! I'm so lucky....note sarcasm. All the things I turned in, this was def not worth the hassle. I also like the maze but will take my time doing thr shipments and save up for the gold box prizes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Been saving tickets for weeks.Wanted the kitty for 45 tickets I got a prize I don't remember seeing there.
    Judy bursts out laughing.
    A giant and I mean giant pig balloon!

Hahahahaha! I'm so sorry....but...hahahaha. I saw this on a farm and couldn't stop staring. I don't know yet if it was in awe or disdain. Before I went continued on my hunt for train items I did give a giggle so I suppose it isn't a bad thing.

So after buying the first prize with tickets, then accidently buying the second one, i finally saved up enough for the 45 ticket prize. I was not disapointed. I got a steampunk dog Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	54.5 KB 
ID:	16593

Last edited by kooky panda; 11-10-14 at 03:50 PM. Reason: enlarged photo

The Honorable Panda
    awwww I want that steampunk puppy!!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    Can we have a timer to say when the balloon will be back?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Can we have a timer to say when the balloon will be back?
    This is random- sometimes when I sent off the balloon around 6 am, another would be waiting for me 10am ish; if it doesn't show up in the morning after I sent off the early morning one, one always showed up in early afternoon, then another around 10 or 11 pm. I get 2 & sometimes 3 a day.

Honestly I don't really pay attention. There are times the balloon asks for hard to find stuff, such as truffle shavings, then I'd ignore the balloon.

Rhino Keeper
    I just had a strange experience with Mr. Merriwhether, leading me to believe he is a sneaky crook. Or else there is a glitch. When I opened the balloon, two of the things it wanted were eggs and cornstarch, and only wanted 840 coins worth of goods. I put in my 2 eggs and then decided to put in my only 3 cornstarches. Mr. M snatched them up and then changed the requirements to rice bowls and spinach!! Of course there was no credit given for my eggs and cornstarch, and the total amount was changed to 1164 coins!! The other two items remained the same, milk and cocoa beans. Anyone else have something like this happen?
    This is not fun, and may be just what I need to stop playing the balloon. Ok, now to waste another 4.5 machine hours replacing my cornstarch!!!