Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Air Balloon (iOS only)

YES!! I was so happy when I saw the silly birdbath got removed away. They also increased the 10 gems reward to 25 gems. Not bad! But a pity that they removed the Victorian atrium too. T__T

Finally, I can redeem my first prize with a peace of mind. Just 5 more tickets away from the gold box. Thank you TL for taking in our suggestion!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Nastylilhobbits View Post
    Seems like I'm the only one who really wants the birdbath, Hope they aren't removed before I have the chance to get one
    Don't get your hopes up. I figured that for 45 tickets I might score something great.....a balloon chair?! What does that do? I got more for less....all the pizzas to score that was a waste! The creators need to apologize for that endeavor, as the cellar needs no more wasted prizes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Laytonsville20882 View Post
    Don't get your hopes up. I figured that for 45 tickets I might score something great.....a balloon chair?! What does that do? I got more for less....all the pizzas to score that was a waste! The creators need to apologize for that endeavor, as the cellar needs no more wasted prizes.
    Yeah, I'm not too keen on the prizes available. Animals or gems are my top items but anything I'm not sure I'm too worried about!
    Avid player of: Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Story and Farm Story 2

I'm unable to visit neighbours daily but will always respond and return neighbour requests promptly
    ID: GameOfFarms

Yesterday turned in my first 45 tickets and got a train set....
    It's animated, the train is running, and that's all.
    Please wait for me, my cutie blue kitty, i believe i will get you some day.

Executive Chef
    Really wish the balloon had a timer as to when it will return, like the train...

Farm Supplier
    Can anyone upload a pic of the new cat prize in the gold box? I would love to see it! Thanks in advance
    My ID/store name is Hoila on Farm Story 2 and Bakery Story

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoila View Post
    Can anyone upload a pic of the new cat prize in the gold box? I would love to see it! Thanks in advance
    Here is a pic of the cat in the prizes for 45 tickets.
    Has anyone won the kitty yet?
    I am saving my tickets.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	24.1 KB 
ID:	16025  

Redeemed my first gold box few days back and got the Mini Golf Course, it's animated! Been hoping to get this and was so surprised when I got it.

★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

I think that Mr. Merriweather should have varying amounts of paint cans for prizes! Say 2 in the first box, 4 in the second and 10 in the third! I'd send the balloon way more for that, plus it would explain where all the paint cans are! I would also love the option to "sweeten the deal" with the trader by giving him a few gems to be able to pick my own prize instead. Say 10 gems for the first, 20 for the second, and 45 for the third... I'd spend gems to get what I want!

Rhino Keeper
    What is the actual timing of the balloon? Is it 4 hours from when it arrives, or 4 hours from when you click on it? I clicked on it at 6:30 pm and now at 9:30 pm it is gone. I had put some items in but planned to continue, but then it was gone. ( I was out and don't know when it arrived.)