Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Air Balloon (iOS only)

Filled my third balloon earlier today. Don't believe I have lost any tickets after filling the meter.
    I noticed:
    - be sure to check the meter carefully as you fill up on items so you don't turn in more items than you need. I've been turning in items one at a time once I'm close to the total.
    - the number to the lower left of the item is the number you have stored, not the point value per item.
    - make sure you put in two of each item.
    - it helps to make more friends for this game - if you get close to the total you can "go shopping" to finish and get the ticket.

This is great for cleaning out extra items like cocoa, apples, etc. that I never use up. It's not as great when you need to add high value items that take longer than 4 hours to craft.

Rhino Keeper
    For the last 8 or 9 balloons in a row it has wanted truffle shavings.... Every balloon. It is getting kind of annoying, because the total for each balloon is around 2400, and the other three items are very low selling, like 6-9 coins each, which makes the balloons impossible to fill! I have been only able to fill two of the balloons that want truffle shavings, is this a bug? Why is it always requesting those items? The first few orders I did were fun and fairly easy to fill, and now this... Does anyone else get this kind of problem??

Rhino Keeper
    I'm a newbie to the balloon (just sent off a load for my third ticket). But with that third ticket requirement, I'm not expecting this to go well in the future! Level three required two truffle butters for the minimum of two at least of each item. Further, once you open the screen to see what is required, the clock starts ticking--no backing out to do it later that I can see. Am I mistaken? This has a serious effect on planning; I'm now reluctant to put items in sale shop which I customarily did with produce (level one reduced me to almost no carrots!). Please more experienced friends and neighbors, share your strategies and/or instruct me on managing this. Can I simply delete the whole order once I see it as I can with the train? I'm not understanding the options for how this can be made to work. Thank you for sharing your insights!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by panix View Post
    For the last 8 or 9 balloons in a row it has wanted truffle shavings.... Every balloon. It is getting kind of annoying, because the total for each balloon is around 2400, and the other three items are very low selling, like 6-9 coins each, which makes the balloons impossible to fill! I have been only able to fill two of the balloons that want truffle shavings, is this a bug? Why is it always requesting those items? The first few orders I did were fun and fairly easy to fill, and now this... Does anyone else get this kind of problem??

Yes I do get this problem and I have posted the problem with screenshots of many of my balloons just asking for the same thing, which in my case is gold and the coin total is 2900 coins.

There has been zero response from TL about it so I assume their lack of response and the fact then went on to roll it out to all players suggests to me that it is not a bug and is actually by design.

What the balloon is doing is picking up the items you have in the barn and silo with high stocks and when we usually hold high stocks of the difficult to find or hard to make items then it is always going to ask for them.

If TL are not going to fix this, then the only way around it is to increase your stocks in the barn and silo of cheap, easy to find items such as milk and cocoa and because the balloon coin level is relevant to the price of the items in it, it should bring down the total number of coins needed to fulfill the trade.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    Yes I do get this problem and I have posted the problem with screenshots of many of my balloons just asking for the same thing, which in my case is gold and the coin total is 2900 coins.

There has been zero response from TL about it so I assume their lack of response and the fact then went on to roll it out to all players suggests to me that it is not a bug and is actually by design.

What the balloon is doing is picking up the items you have in the barn and silo with high stocks and when we usually hold high stocks of the difficult to find or hard to make items then it is always going to ask for them.

If TL are not going to fix this, then the only way around it is to increase your stocks in the barn and silo of cheap, easy to find items such as milk and cocoa and because the balloon coin level is relevant to the price of the items in it, it should bring down the total number of coins needed to fulfill the trade.
    I see what you mean! I used up most of my truffle shavings (that I had been saving up :P ) making other things, and today's balloon total was 600, and the most expensive thing it is asking me for is chocolate. Maybe it is a coincidence, but probably not..

Fashion Designer
    I sent my balloon yesterday around 8 pm my local time. It is now noon my time, 16 hours later and my balloon hasn't reappeared! What's going on... Plus the last few times it was asking for about 3600 coins and asking for tuna or salmon and coffee... All of these items are hard to get or replace due to long time needed to either make bait or collect from trees and asking for carrots each time... Again at least 2 hr to make. Of course also asked for low priced eggs or milk...

Fashion Designer
    What the hot air balloon really needs is a way to check how many tickets we have and ability to redeem without the balloon present.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    What the hot air balloon really needs is a way to check how many tickets we have and ability to redeem without the balloon present.
    I've been thinking the same thing.
    Avid player of: Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Story and Farm Story 2

I'm unable to visit neighbours daily but will always respond and return neighbour requests promptly
    ID: GameOfFarms

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    It is annoying when you trade for your final ticket and then have to wait hours to see what you get. At least the tickets aren't in your barn tho!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yppahc View Post
    It is annoying when you trade for your final ticket and then have to wait hours to see what you get. At least the tickets aren't in your barn tho!
    Maybe tickets should appear in the collections gallery along with the butterflies etc so we can see how many tickets we have and then a button that says collect or redeem and your choice of type of redemption (10, 20, 40) ... After all the prize we get is random.... But I would rather pick which prize I want...