Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Air Balloon (iOS only)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by iLLUMI2012 View Post
    Yep I got it too! Woo hoo. Now I can use up some of the 50+ permits, deeds and maps that I've been saving just for this occasion.
    You need 17 maps, deeds and permits. And 20,000 coins. Been saving coins for this too. Heh heh.
    Thank you TL!

And you need 7 hammers, bricks and wood planks to repair.
    I previously save some maps, more than 17 of each to expand to hot air baloon, but because it was too long and my barn gonna explode, i expanded somewhere else

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Thank You FrozenTurtle!

I have filled my first balloon and received my first ticket.
    Judy does a happy dance!
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 09-19-14 at 06:10 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
    I have room in my barn again
    Yay!!!

Fashion Designer
    Is this still in Beta? I just got it on all three of my accounts today, so I figured it was officially released...?

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but is this how it works: You do trades & get one ticket from each 'batch' of four. Then you need at least ten tickets which you trade for a random item, which appears to mainly be decorations?
    Are any of the items to be won pets or animals? Or is it just decor?

Not sure I'm overly enthused.

OMG, finally gotten the balloon feature! Time to clear up those tools from my barn! Yay!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Grand Emperor
    Many thanks TL for releasing the balloon to us and your hard work. Great job!

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Many thanks TL for releasing the balloon to us and your hard work. Great job!
    Yes thank you! Have been waiting for the balloon. Just did my first trade and filled the balloon. It is now gone on delivery and I collected my tickets but where do they show up?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by heeheeheehaw View Post
    Yes thank you! Have been waiting for the balloon. Just did my first trade and filled the balloon. It is now gone on delivery and I collected my tickets but where do they show up?

You will see them when the balloon comes back.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Is this still in Beta? I just got it on all three of my accounts today, so I figured it was officially released...?

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but is this how it works: You do trades & get one ticket from each 'batch' of four. Then you need at least ten tickets which you trade for a random item, which appears to mainly be decorations?
    Are any of the items to be won pets or animals? Or is it just decor?

Not sure I'm overly enthused.

Yes just decor and a "chance" of 5 or 10 gems on the silver or bronze prize.

They are expensive decorations. Whatever coin value you give to the balloon you can double it to guess the amount it is costing you in terms of what you lose from not selling in the shop. Multiply that by 45 times to get a "chance" to win 10 gems and you can see that compared to the train, it is really poor value.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    You will see them when the balloon comes back.
    Thank you!