Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Air Balloon (iOS only)

Farm Supplier
    Arg, that's frustrating. It has been a few weeks for me now so maybe they will update it for everyone soon.

Quote Originally Posted by pundoggity View Post
    No, most of us are still waiting....
    There was the initial release to a "few" players and a second release to a "few" more.
    You must have been one of the lucky ones who got the feature on the second release.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    When the feature was released, it was randomly given to some players. This is tied to the account on your device, so reinstalling will not change this. Though, we're glad to see you so excited for the feature!
    please, any news when the rest of us can get the balloon?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    8 out of 7 of my last balloons have requested herbs.

And the next 2 balloons also require herbs.

The other 3 items change but not the herbs. Is this a bug TL or how it is supposed to be?
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Grand Emperor
    And the next 2 balloons also require herbs.

The other 3 items change but not the herbs. Is this a bug TL or how it is supposed to be?
    Nope, I doubt it's a bug. I'm guessing the balloon works like train, asking for items which you lack or low stock.

Executive Chef
    I hvae the real stupid bug: The balloon just have 3-need-items I have to give but the other was empty

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Nope, I doubt it's a bug. I'm guessing the balloon works like train, asking for items which you lack or low stock.

I've actually got quite a lot of stock of herbs so I was wondering if it knew that. Anyway todays balloon doesn't require herbs and only needs 1400 coins worth of good.
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    I hvae the real stupid bug: The balloon just have 3-need-items I have to give but the other was empty

YOu have buy what you need in the shop and you have 4 hours to do it. With some of the items that's practically impossible unless you hit some very good luck.

Dear TL, it's been more than a month since the balloon feature was released. I've been saving my expansion tools and waiting for this feature to be release. We are still waiting or have you forgotten about us?
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    Balloons are easy and funny to fill...

When potatoes are required I send 2 of the other items (the minimum) and grow potatoes, same with most of the crops.

Coconuts can be found in shop easily for less than 6 coins each, the price they are bought in the balloon. Same with eggs (9coins)

I also have the wet garden and I usually have 80 rice or weeds, they easily fill one balloon

I got so far the pink bird house and the scarecrow (the koi pond i got it in the tree house...)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2dh8s3k.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	66.6 KB 
ID:	15332

There are still many items i like and don't have yet
    Last edited by polispol; 09-06-14 at 04:42 AM.

Farm Supplier
    YOu have buy what you need in the shop and you have 4 hours to do it. With some of the items that's practically impossible unless you hit some very good luck.
    This is why I don't even bothered with the balloon if I'm not sure if I'll be free within 4 hours or if the items required are too difficult to get. IMO items require more than 1.5 hour to make SHOULD NOT appear in the trading post.