Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Air Balloon (iOS only)

I like the balloon. It looks great and I love the idea. It is usually easy to fill since there is always something you can plant a few times before it leaves and then there are just two of the other 3 items. If I don't want to part with the stuff it requires, I just skip it. So I only have 12 or so tickets. I like that you can load things a few at a time so you don't have to store 72 spinach in your silo. I wish we could do that with the train. I do not like that there is no way to access the ticket redemption if the balloon is not at the launching site. So I don't know how many tickets for sure I have and I always forget to check and then it takes off again. I will just save the tickets. I like decorations but I feel they should be new things or you can go to a site and then spend the tickets on what you want. That would be a big improvement as I would not like repeats of what I already have. In general though I am very pleased with the whole balloon idea. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    3 out of 4 of my balloons have asked for gold. It is the rarest drop in the mine and I only got 1 the other day from using 40 tools.

Yet the balloon wants it all the time. Today's has a total of 2838 coins, yet the other items are low value ones such as potatoes, banana and cream.

I would probably have to trade about 40 gold just for one ticket to get that amount of coins. Obviously I am not going to do that because I am not dumb

TL, I hope these types of oddities you will be able to remove after the beta testing
    Ok TL why do I have the balloon when I don't have the "mine" so tell me TL are you going to give me gold ???

I really wish I didn't expand to this. It's cute and seems like a great idea, but the logistics behind it aren't that great. The prizes? Leftovers. When I looked at what the boxes "may" contain, I thought to myself - this reminds me of shopping at outlet malls. It's all the leftover stock that the main stores can't sell. For example, the stuff I already have (I do not need another tea garden pagoda). Or, perhaps a bug zapper (which was leaving the market forever, wasn't it?). The only difference is I have to give up my entire stock of something to get a ticket. It's not worth it.

Farm Supplier
    Does everyone have the Hot Air Balloon expansion yet? It has been a few weeks now but I finally got it. I was not one of the initial people to receive during Beta testing. It appeared some time after that, so just checking that we all have it now?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by anidayle View Post
    Does everyone have the Hot Air Balloon expansion yet? It has been a few weeks now but I finally got it. I was not one of the initial people to receive during Beta testing. It appeared some time after that, so just checking that we all have it now?
    I have not gotten it yet :-(

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by anidayle View Post
    No, most of us are still waiting....
    There was the initial release to a "few" players and a second release to a "few" more.
    You must have been one of the lucky ones who got the feature on the second release.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    I am still waiting! Please Team Lava give me the opportunity for surprise boxes.
    I love surprise boxes!

Executive Chef
    I still like TL have pets on that balloon!

Farm Supplier
    Many of my nbrs have the balloon, fairly recently I think, so please give it to us!!!!

Executive Chef
    8 out of 7 of my last balloons have requested herbs.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).