Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Air Balloon (iOS only)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JzKalika View Post
    You should see your tickets in the hot air balloon screen, and you can use them in the hot air balloon prize shop.
    I, too, filled the required orders / trades and received tickets (I think it was 2 tickets but maybe it was just one) but now I don't see them (it) anywhere. I'm not understanding what happened to the ticket(s) I earned. When I click on the hot air balloon I get a message saying "Mr Merriweather's visiting another farm" but I don't see anything that looks like the "hot air balloon screen" or a "balloon prize shop". Where should I find the prize shop?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AJImmer View Post
    I, too, filled the required orders / trades and received tickets (I think it was 2 tickets but maybe it was just one) but now I don't see them (it) anywhere. I'm not understanding what happened to the ticket(s) I earned. When I click on the hot air balloon I get a message saying "Mr Merriweather's visiting another farm" but I don't see anything that looks like the "hot air balloon screen" or a "balloon prize shop". Where should I find the prize shop?
    You can view the prizes and number of tickets you have after Mr. Merriweather is back. For me is every 8 hours or so after hot air balloon departure. If you scroll back a few pages (page 10 I think), I posted all prizes players have a chance of getting if they decide to redeem their tickets.

Executive Chef
    I need pets prizes on this one!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    I need pets prizes on this one!
    Prizes are great for those who started playing late. I love decos and i'm missing many! I got a cute scarecrow today

Turned in 45 tickets and only got 3 pick axes. Really ridiculous considering the low trading prices

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire1984 View Post
    Turned in 45 tickets and only got 3 pick axes. Really ridiculous considering the low trading prices

Seriouosly ??? I've not made my first trade yet but I have over 80 pick axes in the barn, all got from making deliveries in the last day for the pet event. I would cry if I got another 3

Why would 45 trades only yield 3 axes and if you can get them much easier making deliveries, it begs the question, what is the point of the hot air balloon trade.....
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    It has been over three weeks any idea when the rest of us will receive the hot air balloon?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    It has been over three weeks any idea when the rest of us will receive the hot air balloon?
    Yes PLEASE TL, give us some kind of update, eta, anything!!!!!
    We have been waiting sooo long and your feedback has been minimal.
    No bugs have been reported....
    What's going on TL ??????????
    Have you forgotten about the rest of us?
    PLEASE RESPOND, PRETTY PLEASE

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pundoggity View Post
    Yes PLEASE TL, give us some kind of update, eta, anything!!!!!
    We have been waiting sooo long and your feedback has been minimal.
    No bugs have been reported....
    What's going on TL ??????????
    Have you forgotten about the rest of us?
    PLEASE RESPOND, PRETTY PLEASE
    I agree , I think it's only fair we get info on when we get the balloon, PLEASE

Farm Supplier
    Hot Air Ballon, added items with selection over selected items and amount on meter. Though I completed the goal. Received
    no ticket. Completed second delivery and selected on the option select two completed delivery. Received one ticket. Done this for third delivery also. Problem on 4th delivery couldn't selected the trade at least 2 of each items as I done on deliveries two and three. 4th delivery is same as 1st delivery completed in 2 minutes. Ballon stayed for the total 4 hours. I didn't receive a ticket for this delivery. Even though game items; Chocolate Pudding, Milk, Peanuts and Oranges (1,364 coins) registered on the meter bar and was full. ��