Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Air Balloon (iOS only)

Farm Supplier
    I collected so far 2 tickets...but they disappeared...where can I find them? Thanks in advance!

So excited... Got it this am.. Finished my first trade, received 1 ticket.. Waiting tossed what's next

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by margit1111 View Post
    I collected so far 2 tickets...but they disappeared...where can I find them? Thanks in advance!
    You should see your tickets in the hot air balloon screen, and you can use them in the hot air balloon prize shop.
    Storm8

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    Normally when you expand to these types of items when you tap the expand arrow sign the yellow expansion box appears over the item showing you can expand to it. This did not happen this time and thinking that I was not able to expand to the item yet I have tapped another yellow expansion box and used up all my papers and permits. It was only after doing that that I tapped on the hot air ballon and found that it is expandable even though no yellow expansion box appears on it.

This is frustrating because I didn't need to use the papers for the square that I expanded to and now I have to save them all up again to be able to expand to the balloon.

Please put a yellow expansion box over the balloon so others don't fall into this trap and lose all their expansion permits.
    You should be able to see a yellow expansion box around the hot air balloon (see attached image), do you happen to have a screenshot of how yours look?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	balloonexpansion.png 
Views:	75 
Size:	433.6 KB 
ID:	14986
    Storm8

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by JzKalika View Post
    You should see your tickets in the hot air balloon screen, and you can use them in the hot air balloon prize shop.
    I got it now, thanks, I really love this game! My budget is only $10/months for this game, I will wait for the 8/21 event to use it this month...I am looking forward to that event!

Farm Supplier
    Where? I only have ascreen when the balloon is visiting. Is that normal?

Host(ess)

worst idea since the FORGE

i will not be participating in this event. it is a complete ripoff. i used 10 salmon and some 30 other items that i worked hard for to get one ticket!!!!! Arre you kidding me? So for 400 salmon and a whole slew of other []i might be able to get 10 gems? what am i missing here? Is this April Fool'sday?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-21-14 at 10:45 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

Still no balloon feature on mine yet. But based on the comments, it doesn't seem to reward well for all the coins and efforts. So it's alright TL, take your time! First time, I'm not excited over new feature.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bozotc View Post
    i will not be participating in this event. it is a complete ripoff. i used 10 salmon and some 30 other items that i worked hard for to get one ticket!!!!! Arre you kidding me? So for 400 salmon and a whole slew of other []i might be able to get 10 gems? what am i missing here? Is this April Fool'sday?
    The trades do not always ask you for salmon, you're also only required to turn in a min of 2 of each item.
    Storm8

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hey everyone! We've just enabled this feature for a few more players. Check your games to see if you got it! Please note that we are still testing, so not everyone has the feature yet. Enjoy!
    Why give this to people that is no where near the level needed to have it ?
    My wife is twice the level I am and she don't have it so that points out the other problem with TL
    They say random how is it they can pick and choose who gets this and who gets sales when we both play from the same wi fi and the same server?????
    It's not random I play once twice a week at best the wife every day ... So why give it to me ? Oh that's right it's random