Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Air Balloon (iOS only)

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hey everyone! We've just enabled this feature for a few more players. Check your games to see if you got it! Please note that we are still testing, so not everyone has the feature yet. Enjoy!

Sadly I did not receive it.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 08-19-14 at 07:16 PM.

New Resident
    I finally got the hot air balloon!!!!! Sooooo excited!!! Ready to start a new adventure����Thanks TL. Will keep you posted on my progress and how it works. ID: alcd2000
    Last edited by alcd2000; 08-19-14 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Added text

Farm Supplier
    I got it, so excited to try it! Had been saving all of my expansions and supplies to be ready for it!
    Last edited by bunny2889; 08-19-14 at 07:45 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I finished whatever I could finish...then I got this message..."Mr. Merriweather's visiting another farm - come back later!"
    How many hours, or days I have to wait to continue...I do not know...but here is my progress pic:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	14979

I've had the balloon working for about a week. I can't remember exactly but I think I got 2 or 3 balloons a day. Just cashed in the first 10 tickets and got 2 purple trees. It would be nicer if we got to pick the prizes because alot of them are things we may have already bought in the market or won in previous events. There are also some things in the 20 and 45 ticket boxes that I'd be really pissed off if I got them such as only 3 pickaxes for 45 tickets. That's weeks of work for something I can easily get from sending deliveries. Unless someone verifies there are multiple prizes in the gold box I am not wasting my time on it.

Host(ess)
    Hi LyrasFarm,

You might want to read back my previous posting (page 7) that I put up in this discussion topics, it's a group of prizes (no choosing tho).
    There's more than the mining tool you could chanced upon in the Gold box, however I've yet to verify it on an actual redeem.
    See this again...

NONETHELESS HAS ANYONE already redeem the 45 tickets for the Gold box. Would be glad to hear of your redeemed prize.
    I'm sure there'll lots of people waiting to see it as well...

Quote Originally Posted by lyrasfarm View Post
    I've had the balloon working for about a week. I can't remember exactly but I think I got 2 or 3 balloons a day. Just cashed in the first 10 tickets and got 2 purple trees. It would be nicer if we got to pick the prizes because alot of them are things we may have already bought in the market or won in previous events. There are also some things in the 20 and 45 ticket boxes that I'd be really pissed off if I got them such as only 3 pickaxes for 45 tickets. That's weeks of work for something I can easily get from sending deliveries. Unless someone verifies there are multiple prizes in the gold box I am not wasting my time on it.
    Last edited by integra77; 08-20-14 at 01:10 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Hey everyone! We've just enabled this feature for a few more players. Check your games to see if you got it! Please note that we are still testing, so not everyone has the feature yet. Enjoy!
    I still don't have this. If there are no bugs, can't TL let us have it? So far I don't see bugs reported. What's the eta for all?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I still don't have this. If there are no bugs, can't TL let us have it? So far I don't see bugs reported. What's the eta for all?
    Yes please give us an eta. I still don't have the balloon either.
    There have not been any bugs reported so it would be great if everyone could enjoy the fun.

Executive Chef

Normally when you expand to these types of items when you tap the expand arrow sign the yellow expansion box appears over the item showing you can expand to it. This did not happen this time and thinking that I was not able to expand to the item yet I have tapped another yellow expansion box and used up all my papers and permits. It was only after doing that that I tapped on the hot air ballon and found that it is expandable even though no yellow expansion box appears on it.

This is frustrating because I didn't need to use the papers for the square that I expanded to and now I have to save them all up again to be able to expand to the balloon.

Please put a yellow expansion box over the balloon so others don't fall into this trap and lose all their expansion permits.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pundoggity View Post
    Yes please give us an eta. I still don't have the balloon either.
    There have not been any bugs reported so it would be great if everyone could enjoy the fun.
    Still don't have it, so sad

Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast