Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Air Balloon (iOS only)

Rhino Keeper
    I have to say, I am liking these gold box balloon prizes less and less... I liked the original set that included the Victorian atrium, fountain and such. I am not liking all these weird balloons that are there now, definitely not worth 45 tickets. I am not sure I will turn in my tickets, even though I really want that cat

Me too! Darn, they changed all the prizes again! I like the Victorian atrium and the watering can fountain. But a pity, they removed it and changed it to more balloon chairs or something. I know there's a piggy balloon with a chair. =.=" Will be better if there's a option for us to choose which prize we want, instead of random gambling.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    I scrimped and I saved all of my tickets so I could win a great prize with my 45 tickets. After weeks, I finally reach 45 and turn them in. My awesome prize?

A train set. #facepalm

New Resident
    I traded all needed items and reached enough to unlock it for a ticket but the balloon didn't leave the ticket and float away like it usually does? Am I going to lose out on this ticket? Is something wrong with the balloon?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Been saving tickets for weeks.Wanted the kitty for 45 tickets I got a prize I don't remember seeing there.
    Judy bursts out laughing.
    A giant and I mean giant pig balloon!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	16167  

^omg that piggy balloon is sooooo super cute!!!!
    congrats!

LOL! That giant piggy balloon is so funny! Nice!

Redeemed for a silver box this time round and received a Victorian Fountain. Not bad though not the one I wanted the most. Was hoping to get the maze. Back to saving tickets again. >_<

Does anyone have a picture of the maze in their farm?
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    I personally love the new gold box prizes, I have that wAtering can fountain and some of the other original prizes and would hate to have repeats. I want a balloon and was happy to see more added!

Quote Originally Posted by panix View Post
    I have to say, I am liking these gold box balloon prizes less and less... I liked the original set that included the Victorian atrium, fountain and such. I am not liking all these weird balloons that are there now, definitely not worth 45 tickets. I am not sure I will turn in my tickets, even though I really want that cat

I'm gonna vomit blood soon. Redeemed my 2nd silver box yesterday and got the pink bird house, it's animated. =.=" Man, that maze is so hard to get! Darn!

Back to square one again, not sure how many tries before I can get the maze. *sigh*
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡

Rhino Keeper
    I was very lucky!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	16488
    Now which cat to put into storage?