Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Air Balloon (iOS only)

Unhappy I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pundoggity View Post
    I was excited when I saw the update.... Now I am just annoyed my neighbours have access to this expansion and have sent the balloon several times. Meanwhile I'm still waiting. I have all the papers, tools and money required for the expansion and repair. The papers and tools are currently taking up valuable space in my barn. Please hurry up with your testing as the waiting is sucking all the fun out of the game for me. I just don't feel like playing.
    Please don't announce things like this in an update if you are not going to make it available to all players.
    A ball park eta would be much appreciated. Days, weeks, months???
    I completely agree!! I'm level 60 with 2.5 million experience, getting very bored and can't keep holding these items!!
    Please please give us an ETA

Also game is now crashing all the time since update

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by horsey3 View Post
    I hope the hot air balloon is soon. Looking forward to it. Could it be weeks? Days? Thanks
    I am sorry but there is never set time frame on Beta Testing features. It could be days or weeks!

Before releasing to everyone, they try and make sure all the bugs are gone and they have finished adjusting any of the feature that needs to be changed to provide
    the best game play for everyone.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy1951 View Post
    Thank you that's good to know, as I said its much better than the train and also a good way to clear some room in the barn, I think once released to all, most will like it i do agree that it would be nice to know how long it goes on its travels .

There is currently no set time for the Hot Air Balloon to return. It will return after a random amount of time during a specified timespan.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I really wish they wouldn't be so vague with their timing. I know they can't give us an exact date, but it would be nice to know if we're looking at a few days or a few months before the rest of us get it.

Quote Originally Posted by mar7998 View Post
    Or maybe I have to expand one more time to get to that ramp part of that hill. Cheers for the pic, for awhile, I thought I was going crazy

:-)
    I've tried to expand more but it says my farm is expanded to the fullest and I also can't see the balloon wreckage. I've looked in the space that yppahc showed in the screenshot but it's not there. Would love to see it...Think I feel an email to TL coming on.

Quote Originally Posted by pippypippins View Post
    I've tried to expand more but it says my farm is expanded to the fullest and I also can't see the balloon wreckage. I've looked in the space that yppahc showed in the screenshot but it's not there. Would love to see it...Think I feel an email to TL coming on.
    I've just realised, it's still being tested. My fault for not reading all the posts. It is a shame that some of us don't have it yet but on the brighter side we know we will see it in the, hopefully, not too distant future. . Something nice to look forward to

Rhino Keeper
    I see this as using coins to get decorations usually only available with gems. A slow way of doing it and with chance involved. Knowing my luck I will just end up with 10 campfires

Executive Chef
    Hopefully we all get this feature soon,because as much as I love this game,it gets boring with no event or no new feature going on

Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Hopefully we all get this feature soon,because as much as I love this game,it gets boring with no event or no new feature going on
    Agreed
    I realllly want it, before the carnival event I hadn't played for a week. It's more fun with events and new stuff.
    It's really unfair that some people got this update and some (Like my self) didn't ����

���������������� please fell free to add me no mater what level your on ����������������

Farm Supplier
    Hello everyone I got it when I got the update from the apple store. I already sent 3 balloons - trade.

Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast