Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Air Balloon (iOS only)

Another update. My balloon is back now (not sure what time it came back as I could not play last couple hours. I have another trade to do. You get one ticket each trade and then you can redeem the tickets for a gift. Gifts cause 10, 20, or 45 tickets. You choose which one you want to buy. It shows on the box what could potentially be in it, things such as gems, tools, and something with the balloon. The higher priced ones have better gifts such as potential for 10 gems in the 45 gem box.

Also, with the trades, while you need at least 2 of each item, after that you can do whatever else to fill progress bar. It also takes into account how easy or difficult the item is to get and point values vary accordingly.

Hope this helps everyone and hope it is out of beta soon so everyone can enjoy it. I really like this more than train, as long as you start a trade when you have some time since it's a 4 hour collection limit.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

*slight correction, you need to get a certain amount of coins, so for example this trade I need to give 568 coins worth of goods and items vary in price, although it does not seem to always correspond to market value
    Last edited by janddolphins; 08-01-14 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Another correction
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!

Executive Chef
    As usual some got it and some don't.
    Why announce it when it is not available to everyone ? Very disappointed
    I'm level 55 and got all expansion done but i don't have clarence
    And i see it in an account who haven't expanded there !
    If TL want some test, it should be done by those who can test not those who can not !

Rhino Keeper
    I am going to concentrate on this now, I have given up on the carnival pony.
    Land deeds are too elusive at the moment.

Farm Supplier
    I don't have it 😔. I'm level 59. It's not there

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hey everyone, the Hot Air Balloon feature is not yet available to everyone yet. We want to make sure it's working just right before we release it to everyone. Sorry for the confusion!

When will it available for everyone then?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hey everyone, the Hot Air Balloon feature is not yet available to everyone yet. We want to make sure it's working just right before we release it to everyone. Sorry for the confusion!
    I need land deeds to test it for you, up the drop rate for these. Pretty please!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Nope does not say how much time, although I have a new quest to do another trade and it says there to keep an eye out for the hot air balloon, so just have to wait it out. I hope we get some answers too. A whole bunch of new updates and none of them explained so I feel like I don't know what to do with half my farm right now haha.
    I'm at level 47 and expanded and repaired to have the balloon, so far so good. I filled it once and sent it out, received 1 ticket that I can continue to add to and then redeem for 3 levels of prizes hidden in a box. It came back a few hours later, (lost track of the exact time).

What I am not sure of is that after the time allowed to fill the balloon with the 4 required items, what happens if you are short a few when the time runs out? Do lose what you added when the time starts over? I like it much better than the train, but don't want to risk loading it if I can't fill before time is up

Quote Originally Posted by mommy1951 View Post
    I'm at level 47 and expanded and repaired to have the balloon, so far so good. I filled it once and sent it out, received 1 ticket that I can continue to add to and then redeem for 3 levels of prizes hidden in a box. It came back a few hours later, (lost track of the exact time).

What I am not sure of is that after the time allowed to fill the balloon with the 4 required items, what happens if you are short a few when the time runs out? Do lose what you added when the time starts over? I like it much better than the train, but don't want to risk loading it if I can't fill before time is up

I was wondering about losing the items as well, so just to be safe have not been loading until I know I have enough. My guess though would be we lose it once we load it, as that is how it works in a lot of TL games where once you give something you can't get it back, but it will be nice to have a definite answer, and so far the loads are pretty easy ( hope I'm not jinxing myself haha)

Rhino Keeper
    I have finally expanded there.
    Repairs need Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	14640
    Then this is what you do to get a ticket
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	123 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	14641
    This shows how many coins you get for each item, not many at all really
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	114 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	14642
    The prizes aren't the most generous, mostly decorations, no pets.
    EG turn in 45 tickets (you earn 1 ticket per balloon) and get 10 gems or 3 pickaxes.
    Last edited by yppahc; 08-04-14 at 01:58 AM.

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast