Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Air Balloon (iOS only)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Is you bottom line checked off (you have supplied two of each item?)
    Thanks kooky ::3

I already gave it more than what was required. Didnt know that the final touches need to be a two of each again.

Earlier I gave it two at a time but run out of supplies so i gave one of the items like 70 pcs cocoa to cover and went over the required.

It already went away after i gave pairs of the four items yay

Rhino Keeper
    I have minimum two of each checked off and my total for departure exceeds minimum required. I can't make the balloon leave. I am sick of tech incompetence in this game!!!

Quote Originally Posted by amiableal View Post
    I have minimum two of each checked off and my total for departure exceeds minimum required. I can't make the balloon leave. I am sick of tech incompetence in this game!!!
    Sorry to hear that! Do you have a screenshot of this issue? I'd like to show our engineering team so they can take a look.

I have just repaired the balloon and it's asking for herbs which I don't have as I haven't expanded that far yet and I have never seen them in the newspaper (probably not at the right level yet I'm on 29) will the balloon go without these if I add the other 3 items? I dont want to lose any of them.
    Any ideas? Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggle1962 View Post
    I have just repaired the balloon and it's asking for herbs which I don't have as I haven't expanded that far yet and I have never seen them in the newspaper (probably not at the right level yet I'm on 29) will the balloon go without these if I add the other 3 items? I dont want to lose any of them.
    Any ideas? Thanks
    You need to put some of all of the items on the balloon. The best thing to do is just leave the balloon to go by itself without loading anything and then wait for the next one.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Thanks but it's too late �� added some stuff without the herbs so have no doubt lost them! Don't understand why they give you impossible things to load I've never seen herbs advertised anywhere and trawled through my 100 + neighbours to see if they had them to sell even if I couldn't access them! TL should give proper instructions I'm gutted I've lost all my stuff. I did have the option to buy 2 herbs for 32 gems but didn't want to waste them.
    Does anyone know how to get herbs?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggle1962 View Post
    Thanks but it's too late �� added some stuff without the herbs so have no doubt lost them! Don't understand why they give you impossible things to load I've never seen herbs advertised anywhere and trawled through my 100 + neighbours to see if they had them to sell even if I couldn't access them! TL should give proper instructions I'm gutted I've lost all my stuff. I did have the option to buy 2 herbs for 32 gems but didn't want to waste them.
    Does anyone know how to get herbs?

You get them from the herb garden but you have to expand to it first. You only harvest 2 herbs every 8 hours, so that is why you rarely see them for sale in the newspaper.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    You get them from the herb garden but you have to expand to it first. You only harvest 2 herbs every 8 hours, so that is why you rarely see them for sale in the newspaper.
    Thanks at least I know now and have learnt my lesson :-)

Farm Supplier
    I turned in my third 45 ticket collection and got the train set. No repeats so far, so I am happy. I also received in my last 2 turn ins, the mini golf course and steampunk kitty. Hoping next for a hot air balloon chair.
    Last edited by anidayle; 01-12-15 at 06:40 AM.

Fashion Designer

Hot Air Balloon TIckets

Other than while I'm filling an order on the hot air balloon, is there a place I can view how many tickets I've collected?