Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Air Balloon (iOS only)

Rhino Keeper
    I was also trying to figure that out. As far as I can tell, that's the only way to see how many tickets you have accumulated.....while filling an order.
    I just finally saved up 90 tickets and cashed them in for 2 of the 45 ticket prizes. Got the Victorian air bike and the mini golf course.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by reewinder View Post
    I was also trying to figure that out. As far as I can tell, that's the only way to see how many tickets you have accumulated.....while filling an order.
    I just finally saved up 90 tickets and cashed them in for 2 of the 45 ticket prizes. Got the Victorian air bike and the mini golf course.
    Was there a way to see the choice of prizes before cashing in tickets? I would like to know when is the best number of tickets to save.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    Was there a way to see the choice of prizes before cashing in tickets? I would like to know when is the best number of tickets to save.
    Yes, just click on the ? on any of the three boxes to see all the different prizes available.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Fashion Designer

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Yes, just click on the ? on any of the three boxes to see all the different prizes available.
    thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I finally cashed in tickets for the first time. I had saved up 90 and got 2 of the 45 ticket prizes. Ended up with the Victorian Air Bike and the mini golf course. Pretty happy with them. I doubt I'll try for any more of the 45 ticket prizes as I don't think they are really worth 45. I don't want any more novelty pets and I would rather have the scarecrow they retired and would gladly trade 45 tickets in for that.....they had it available when they first launched the balloon game in the 10 ticket prize pack but have removed it. Please bring back the scarecrow.

Here's a pic I had from when the scarecrow was there for 10 tickets.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by reewinder View Post
    I finally cashed in tickets for the first time. I had saved up 90 and got 2 of the 45 ticket prizes. Ended up with the Victorian Air Bike and the mini golf course. Pretty happy with them. I doubt I'll try for any more of the 45 ticket prizes as I don't think they are really worth 45. I don't want any more novelty pets and I would rather have the scarecrow they retired and would gladly trade 45 tickets in for that.....they had it available when they first launched the balloon game in the 10 ticket prize pack but have removed it. Please bring back the scarecrow.

Here's a pic I had from when the scarecrow was there for 10 tickets.
    Wish TL allows us to sell decor, I have a spare scarecrow. Gladly would give you if I could.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Wish TL allows us to sell decor, I have a spare scarecrow. Gladly would give you if I could.
    I don't see the scarecrow? Are you referring to the snowman?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    I don't see the scarecrow? Are you referring to the snowman?
    Referring to scarecrow which is in the 2nd pic.

New Resident
    Has anyone else gotten a lot of repeats? Since fixing the balloon, I have turned in the ten ticket prize four times. Three of the four prizes have been the earth globe. So frustrating.. I am now saving up to use on other prize boxes and might go with the second this time. What would you all say has given the coolest prizes for you? I can see the options but I'm interested in what other people found to be the best thanks!

I finally opened the balloon a few days ago. So far I've been filling complete orders and getting one red ticket. I was wondering, if I only put in the minimum of 2 of peach item, and the balloon takes off, do I still get the red ticket????