Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Air Balloon (iOS only)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsHorror View Post
    My second balloon, this morning, wanted a bowl of rice. Never seen that before, and absolutely no one was selling it.

It's easy to craft in the Sushi shop but it sells as soon as you put it up for sale, so it is rare to actually find any.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by reewinder View Post
    I was also trying to figure that out. As far as I can tell, that's the only way to see how many tickets you have accumulated.....while filling an order.
    I just finally saved up 90 tickets and cashed them in for 2 of the 45 ticket prizes. Got the Victorian air bike and the mini golf course.
    So do the mini golf course and Victorian air bike actually do anything? I got them too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PhishyEel View Post
    So do the mini golf course and Victorian air bike actually do anything? I got them too.
    They are just for decoration....but the mini golf course is animated and the golf ball goes through the windmill and around the corner and into the hole.

New Resident
    I just expanded to hot air balloon..does anyone know why, when I click on balloon, it just tells me I need to have at least 2 of each item "message" but I'm not seeing any of the picture that shows "what" I need to trade "in"... I'm so bummed out. currently I don't have the juicer or Jelly making machine. is this why?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by heingok View Post
    I just expanded to hot air balloon..does anyone know why, when I click on balloon, it just tells me I need to have at least 2 of each item "message" but I'm not seeing any of the picture that shows "what" I need to trade "in"... I'm so bummed out. currently I don't have the juicer or Jelly making machine. is this why?
    Are your pictures blank? Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing?
    Check in the market. Once you reach the required level you will be able to purchase the jelly machine and juicer with coins.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Any chance they are planning on doing the hot air balloon for android? I get the message saying help mr. Merrywearher with his ballon. But when i click get started. Nothing happens?

Rhino Keeper
    Stupid balloon is asking me for seaweed(i think) now, i dont even have the water garden yet

Does anyone think the its worth trading 10 or 20 tickets for the prizes or should i just save 45 and try for the pets?
    I play farm story 2 so feel free to add me, more neighbours is always a good thing ^-^
    Storm8 ID: kirsty050
    In game name: Acalaria

Rhino Keeper
    I just redeemed my first 45 tickets and got 25 gems! Wow, didn't expect that.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Rhino Keeper
    I just finished saving my 1st lot of 45 tickets too and i love my prize ^-^
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	19621

It seems his trying to wander off already though lol
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	19622
    I play farm story 2 so feel free to add me, more neighbours is always a good thing ^-^
    Storm8 ID: kirsty050
    In game name: Acalaria

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsHorror View Post
    I just redeemed my first 45 tickets and got 25 gems! Wow, didn't expect that.
    nice - I've turned in several and keep getting the train set ..