Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Air Balloon (iOS only)

I have filled up the balloon 4 times & have only received 2(!?!) tickets. What's up with that? Two times the balloon floated away & left me no tot even a single ticket.�� I feel really *****ed when reading that some people have gotten so many more tickets. I certainly won't be wasting anymore time or money on that *****ing Mr. Moneyweather.

You should see three big present boxes on the ballon screen with ticket trade in prices of like 10, 20(I think), & 45 tickets. Just above that is a small space showing how many tickets you have. You won't see that until you have a ticket to trade, but my experience is that completing this doesn't always get you a ticket even if you sacrifice really valuable items to fill the whole progress bar. Hope that answers your question. I also hope that TL will give us the tickets we've earned since this is a beta test.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    My ticket is laying on the ground after I completely do both tasks and the balloon flys away.

When the balloon returns you can see the amount of tickets you currently have.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	15665  
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 09-23-14 at 05:47 PM.

id also like to get xp when doing balloon orders!
    Hello I am a Farm story 2 addict add me if you want my ID is avian946

Rhino Keeper
    The connection to the balloon is erratic! The balloon wreck has been in my yard for some time, but touching expand and the wreck generally did nothing. Kept trying from time to time and finally activated it (had all docs and repair tools all along). Then, to play. Baffling instructions. I thought I needed two of each item to advance the load bar every time. Tried what I had a lot of and saw it move along the load bar. (Wasted a lot of lemons unnecessarily, but okay, I learned.). Balloon took off, ticket appeared, tapped it. My coin value went up, but does that mean that in effect, I cashed in that first ticket? Or do I get coins and also stockpile tickets as I do this? Heads up, TL! Make the rules clear!!!

I agree with you about where the 2 paltry tickets appear when it has given me tickets, but two other times I fully filled the progress bar & watched the ballon float away leaving absolutely nothing, which I feel is a total ripoff.

No tickets for trade

Quote Originally Posted by NYM9CX View Post
    Hot Air Ballon, added items with selection over selected items and amount on meter. Though I completed the goal. Received
    no ticket. Completed second delivery and selected on the option select two completed delivery. Received one ticket. Done this for third delivery also. Problem on 4th delivery couldn't selected the trade at least 2 of each items as I done on deliveries two and three. 4th delivery is same as 1st delivery completed in 2 minutes. Ballon stayed for the total 4 hours. I didn't receive a ticket for this delivery. Even though game items; Chocolate Pudding, Milk, Peanuts and Oranges (1,364 coins) registered on the meter bar and was full. 😢
    This has happened to me too. On my third balloon appearance I over-filled the meter but could not complete the trade and the ballon left an hour later taking all my items but leaving no ticket!

No tickets for trade

Quote Originally Posted by NYM9CX View Post
    Hot Air Ballon, added items with selection over selected items and amount on meter. Though I completed the goal. Received
    no ticket. Completed second delivery and selected on the option select two completed delivery. Received one ticket. Done this for third delivery also. Problem on 4th delivery couldn't selected the trade at least 2 of each items as I done on deliveries two and three. 4th delivery is same as 1st delivery completed in 2 minutes. Ballon stayed for the total 4 hours. I didn't receive a ticket for this delivery. Even though game items; Chocolate Pudding, Milk, Peanuts and Oranges (1,364 coins) registered on the meter bar and was full. 
    This has happened to me too. On my third balloon appearance I over-filled the meter but could not complete the trade and the ballon left an hour later taking all my items but leaving no ticket! I now have realised that the box next to the two items instruction needs to have a tick in it. It's possible to fill the meter, and some, without that tick, ie not loading two of any requested item, but the balloon will leave at the end of its visit taking all items loaded without trade. Mr Merriweather appears to be a thief! (Instructions should have been clearer. I've lost loads of stuff.)
    Last edited by zsazsaheart; 09-24-14 at 05:31 AM.

I have the same balloon requests all the time! The only things it need are gold rings, milk, blackberries and spinach! Ok I can do in once, twice, but not all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by pundoggity View Post
    Yes please give us an eta. I still don't have the balloon either.
    There have not been any bugs reported so it would be great if everyone could enjoy the fun.
    There are plenty of bugs-like not getting tickets- so I don't understand why they rolled it out to more people. Maybe they just want more complaints.