Page 8 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS] Pipers Tree House Game

Executive Chef
    hey TL how we can complete all 6 things we need to get prizes? jut 3 darts per day don't tell me only you can buy with gems

Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    hey TL how we can complete all 6 things we need to get prizes? jut 3 darts per day don't tell me only you can buy with gems
    Sadly, you can't. The only way to get the grand prize is to spend gems buying the darts. There's absolutely no way you can get the grand prize with just 3 free darts. Smart moves of TL!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    So glad I checked out the forum! Almost tempted to get the blue truck when my game refreshed. Gonna save my remaining darts for a pet instead.

@grameys: The pets are indeed cheaper through the tree house game compared to the market. I couldn't believed when I won the tri-colored calico cat with 10 darts(3 free darts + 7 purchased darts). I bought the 22 darts package as I find it more valuable. Then used up the remaining darts trying on the rabbit. That rabbit was hard to get! Only managed to get it with 21 purchased darts. Spent 290 gems for 2 pets. It's still cheaper when you compared the pricing with the market.

Has anyone seen more color of the calico cat or rabbit? I was hoping for a list of all the grand prizes.
    So if you win the grand prize is there another game immediately after or did you have to wait 24hrs for the rabbit?
    I am still waiting for a pet grand prize.

Quote Originally Posted by yppahc View Post
    So if you win the grand prize is there another game immediately after or did you have to wait 24hrs for the rabbit?
    I am still waiting for a pet grand prize.
    After getting the grand prize, gotta wait for the timer to reset.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Two more prizes:

White blossom tree (like cherry & plum blossom, but white flowers....really nice . Didn't win it)

English Mastiff dog

I am really hoping that all of the pet animals that they discontinued will become potential prizes in this game. I desperately want the white cat with green eyes. My mom used to breedchinchilla silver Persians, and I have had several from her litters and elsewhere, but it's been a long time and I can't get one for a while (we have five cats...I used to do rescue work & ended up with these unintentionally, but we love them dearly).

Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    At least 30 gems, specifically, & that's if you are really, really, extraordinarily lucky.

THAT is different than the calico cat I won in the treehouse game. Mine is more red (orange) & tan. I'm horrible with photos, but ....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	14781

Hope that worked. If it did I can upload a pic of the English Mastiff & the pink truck.

Quote Originally Posted by viramisu View Post
    Wow it's cute. Do you have it in your farm? I would like to see it. I wonder if everyday prize for each user is different or the same ?
    DEFINITELY different for each user. I've been playing the game since the first day when Piper sent me a screen message. I thought that was weird. About 4 days ago? (Probably in the middle of the night.)

Quote Originally Posted by pineysue View Post
    How long will the tree house event last? And, how many different prizes (dog, truck, lounge chair) are there?
    It is not an event. It is simply a game update, like the water garden or the truffle hogs.

Quote Originally Posted by lyrasfarm View Post
    I got the bunny today ... does anybody else think it runs too fast? I can't really enjoy looking at it unless it's feeding time.
    I got the tawny bunny when it first came out. It does run fast, but so do real bunnies. At feeding time it has three states: awake & waiting for food, asleep, and it does a jump-spin when it gets it's food. All of the pets have an action when you tap them, like petting or something. The bunny sits up on its hind legs and cocks its head. It is best if it is coming toward you, rather than from behind. It also has an animation where it washes it's face with its paws, if I'm remembering correctly.

Page 8 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast