Page 6 of 62 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS] Pipers Tree House Game

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    I read in another thread that if you have darts left after you win the prize. Tl steals you bought darts and they don't carry over. Which I think and wish it's a bug, since you purchased those darts
    Here's the reply in another thread I received...

Basically, if your darts are three or more, they carry over but you don't get three more free darts each day.

If you have less than 3 darts left, you lose them but get your 3 free darts next day.

This does not seem fair to me. Everyone should get the 3 free everyday and any number of leftover darts should be added to the next free. That's the only fair way.

I'm gonna skip this game because it is designed to only make money by gem sales. You can't win with 3 darts period.

I just got the pink truck had to use gems but its Awesome Im level 33 but no baloon i dont see any and i cant expand there guess its only for certain devices or levels?im on ipod updated the game but nuttin When it will be avalaible for everyone?

Rhino Keeper
    whooohoo got a mastiff.. so happy!! had to buy 20 darts but he is gorgeous.. thanks TL
    Always accepting new neighbors.. ID: grameys.. Dragon story-farm story 2- bakery story- and castle story

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrypie3476 View Post
    I just got the pink truck had to use gems but its Awesome Im level 33 but no baloon i dont see any and i cant expand there guess its only for certain devices or levels?im on ipod updated the game but nuttin When it will be avalaible for everyone?
    luv the pink truck!!!
    Always accepting new neighbors.. ID: grameys.. Dragon story-farm story 2- bakery story- and castle story

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by grameys View Post
    luv the pink truck!!!
    Is it a decoration or does it do something? Is it at least animated?

I'm curious about the pink truck too! A pretty useless deco or can it do something? I think the tree house game is fun provided if you're willing to spend gems on it. There's no way you can get the grand prize with just 3 free darts.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    I'm curious about the pink truck too! A pretty useless deco or can it do something? I think the tree house game is fun provided if you're willing to spend gems on it. There's no way you can get the grand prize with just 3 free darts.
    Yes you are dead right.. if you are thinking of buying a pet anyway it is cheaper thru the treehouse and you can get unique animals the mastiff is not offered for sale but you can win it for 180 gems if you are willing to spend them

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    Is it a decoration or does it do something? Is it at least animated?
    Decoration only. No animation.

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    How long will the tree house event last? And, how many different prizes (dog, truck, lounge chair) are there?

So glad I checked out the forum! Almost tempted to get the blue truck when my game refreshed. Gonna save my remaining darts for a pet instead.

@grameys: The pets are indeed cheaper through the tree house game compared to the market. I couldn't believed when I won the tri-colored calico cat with 10 darts(3 free darts + 7 purchased darts). I bought the 22 darts package as I find it more valuable. Then used up the remaining darts trying on the rabbit. That rabbit was hard to get! Only managed to get it with 21 purchased darts. Spent 290 gems for 2 pets. It's still cheaper when you compared the pricing with the market.

Has anyone seen more color of the calico cat or rabbit? I was hoping for a list of all the grand prizes.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Page 6 of 62 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast