Page 54 of 62 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS] Pipers Tree House Game

Rhino Keeper
    I think my treehouse is broken, almost everyday I get the spooky tree. I don't care how many times you show me the spooky tree, I don't want it. Shouldn't there be variety if you want someone to buy something? I would love to get the witch cat but it never shows up. Now I get a message they are updating the treehouse soon but I still haven't gotten the witch cat. Am I being punished for buying the sailor cat?

Anyway, how about you allow us to speed up the treehouse? I have to wait forever to see the next item but if it will be the spooky tree over & over, never mind.

Rhino Keeper
    I finally got my witch cat, thank you!!!

See, complaining works for me sometimes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xenu8 View Post
    I finally got my witch cat, thank you!!!

See, complaining works for me sometimes.
    Glad you got it! I was also lucky to get it yesterday! One and only time it showed up.

Rhino Keeper
    Nooo, got a mssg that there are new items in the treehouse😭 I also was waiting on the witch cat. Got silo skin 4 times this week😯 Will there be any other change on getting the witch cat?

Grand Emperor
    Not sure why S8 puts a message of new prizes in tree house... I see another batch of old prizes after the batch from the Halloween batch. Different batches of old prizes don't make it new. Am I missing something here?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	135.4 KB 
ID:	25551

Rhino Keeper
    And why is it that now I get twices (yesterday and today) Halloween flowers in pot? I'm not goin to pay 180 gems for a small non-amimated deco item. Witch cat pls😇

So not happy that all these extra games and items are for IOS only. What about Android? I don't have an Apple product...mine is an Android and got the game through Google Play store. Why can't they give us the same options as the IOS version? Please work on this...I love the game and am completely addicted to it. Would love to have these fun options as well.

Rhino Keeper

What happens with extra darts?

If you have say 10 darts in pipers tree house and you don't use them and then the next prize comes along will you lose the other darts and just start with 3 again : )

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tops84 View Post
    If you have say 10 darts in pipers tree house and you don't use them and then the next prize comes along will you lose the other darts and just start with 3 again : )
    If you have more than 3 darts, they carry over to the next reset but you do not get 3 free darts.
    If you have 3 darts or less, you get 3 free darts every new reset.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks rynetory2 I was unsure about it now I won't use my darts just now thanks again : )