Quote Originally Posted by xenu8 View Post
    Today I got this
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	992 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	24705
    From Halloween last year.

Lol, I still remember that tree with the owl on it. I though mine was dead back then. Didn't realized they disabled the animation on old devices. Hahah... XD I'm wondering if they will bring back the older 2013 Halloween decors too? Snoozing bat, haunted house?
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Lol, I still remember that tree with the owl on it. I though mine was dead back then. Didn't realized they disabled the animation on old devices. Hahah... XD I'm wondering if they will bring back the older 2013 Halloween decors too? Snoozing bat, haunted house?
    I hope so. I'm waiting for the haunted house.

Grand Emperor
    Has anyone has more interesting prizes than these? I am wondering if we are having some spooky Halloween stuffs. Does anyone know how much was the haunted house in market in 2013?

Ps can you put the haunted house 2013 back in circulation?

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Has anyone has more interesting prizes than these? I am wondering if we are having some spooky Halloween stuffs. Does anyone know how much was the haunted house in market in 2013?

Ps can you put the haunted house 2013 back in circulation?
    Not having much luck. All I got was some of the new fall prizes, then it will rotate to the old pumpkin patch for days. =.=" Sometime I wish they will just put all the new/old prizes straight to the market. It just seem like they neglected the market. Most of the new decor or pets goes to the tree house game nowadays.

Hmmm~ If I recalled correctly, the haunted house was about 100 to 150 gems. But definitely less than 180 or 200 gems. That's why I refused to get the snoozing bat even if I really wanted to! Caused that darn bat was less than 100 gems back then. Roughly 75 gems. Knowing my luck, it will most likely cost me more than that. Okay, rants over. =x
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    From Halloween last year.
    Is not easy to get it lol.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Not having much luck. All I got was some of the new fall prizes, then it will rotate to the old pumpkin patch for days. =.=" Sometime I wish they will just put all the new/old prizes straight to the market. It just seem like they neglected the market. Most of the new decor or pets goes to the tree house game nowadays.

Hmmm~ If I recalled correctly, the haunted house was about 100 to 150 gems. But definitely less than 180 or 200 gems. That's why I refused to get the snoozing bat even if I really wanted to! Caused that darn bat was less than 100 gems back then. Roughly 75 gems. Knowing my luck, it will most likely cost me more than that. Okay, rants over. =x
    Thanks for the info. Yes the Market is so neglected, I guess it's their sale strategy. Market contains a mixture of coin and gem sale items whereas the tree house is definitely a gem item. If they flood the Market with only gem items, players will be unhappy with the unbalance but tree house is ok since our mindset associated tree house with gem lol. Besides they know we all go gaga with pets and are perfectly willing to buy/spend gems on pets.

FYI Do you know the seasonal Christmas pets cost more than the previous Christmas.. inflation in fs2 lol.

Executive Chef
    It is not so easy to win the prize lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	24953

Rhino Keeper
    I have gotten the spooky tree three times now.....I hope that is not the only spooky thing!