Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS] Pipers Tree House Game

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy1951 View Post
    I guess I don't understand the dart thing, yesterday I popped 3 with the 3 darts, it said I need 6 to win a prize. So today I got 3 more darts, but everything is refreshed. So how can I ever get a prize with only 3 darts? Is the only way to win a prize to use gems?

Ps I did expand and the repaired the balloon stand, sent it out. It is pretty cool
    Never mind, I see now that they show up in the collection thing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoila View Post
    Hmmm, I would like to ask, if you use gems to buy darts, but if you have darts leftover after winning the prize, would they carry over to the next day?
    I read in another thread that if you have darts left after you win the prize. Tl steals you bought darts and they don't carry over. Which I think and wish it's a bug, since you purchased those darts
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Rhino Keeper
    I updated, but no balloon. Is this still in experimental stage only available to a few (I'm level 44)? The dart game seems impossible without buying gems for more darts which doesn't seem fair play, TL. Out of four 24 hr. Tries, I have only one kite to accumulate for fox topiary. A deck stacked against us, I'd say.

I just won a new dog in Piper's tree house game, problem since I am maxed out on dog houses I can't use it. I only have one of each dog that has been offered......we need to be able to move our animals in and out if storage otherwise anything new will just go to storage automatically. Took the fun right out of my win 0

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lyrasfarm View Post
    My first premium prize was a calico cat which I have never seen before. If I had known I only had 24 hours to win it I would have used gems since it would have only cost 220 gems max to finish the dart game. That's cheaper than any of the pets in the market. Today's prize for me is the koi pond... not interested.
    Do you have the picture of this calico cat? Or anyone ? TL please make it as a reward in my tree house i would spend my gem on it.. I want calico cat

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by viramisu View Post
    Do you have the picture of this calico cat? Or anyone ? TL please make it as a reward in my tree house i would spend my gem on it.. I want calico cat
    This one?!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	10.2 KB 
ID:	14653

Rhino Keeper
    Wow it's cute. Do you have it in your farm? I would like to see it. I wonder if everyday prize for each user is different or the same ?

Rhino Keeper
    Yes I got it in my farm~ anyway the name of this cat is called "Maine coon"
    Last edited by sukyee; 08-04-14 at 03:07 AM.

So let me get this straight - you only have a chance at winning the grand prize if you have oodles of gems to buy extra darts?

Farm Supplier
    I have been playing fs2 for a while now. And always find that if something can be earned by gems, there is a way to earn it by coins even if it takes time. But very sad by this update TL.

Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast