Page 43 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS] Pipers Tree House Game

Executive Chef
    Can someone please explain to me how you play this? I tried reading through the thread but I just can't get it.
    Here's what I don't get. There are 6 mini prizes, and if I get them all, I get the grand prize. Is this correct?

How do I get all 6 prizes with 3 darts? I can't get all 6 in a few days because the mini prizes reset everyday. I'm so confused! I've missed so many prizes
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Can someone please explain to me how you play this? I tried reading through the thread but I just can't get it.
    Here's what I don't get. There are 6 mini prizes, and if I get them all, I get the grand prize. Is this correct?

How do I get all 6 prizes with 3 darts? I can't get all 6 in a few days because the mini prizes reset everyday. I'm so confused! I've missed so many prizes
    You only get three free darts a day. If you want to try for all the prizes, you have to pay gems to get extra darts. Then you can try for the prize. Just think of it as a fun way to buy a gem item. Only go for the ones you really want

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by crystiesc View Post
    You only get three free darts a day. If you want to try for all the prizes, you have to pay gems to get extra darts. Then you can try for the prize. Just think of it as a fun way to buy a gem item. Only go for the ones you really want
    Ahhh. Thank you so much! I would have kept driving myself crazy trying to work that one out!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

New Resident
    Unfortunately, the dog Pug disappeared again this morning. Team Lava gave me 3 tips I could try in recovering the dog. One off the tips helped, but I don't hope these methods are always necessary in having this dog.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Glad to hear that!
    Unfortunately, the dog Pug disappeared again this morning. Team Lava gave me 3 tips I could try in recovering the dog. One off the tips helped, but I don't hope these methods are always necessary in having this dog.

Farm Supplier
    Will "pipers tent" or "pipers plane" still be available as a prize in the treehouse? I have 360 gems waiting
    For them to come around. Has anyone recently received one as a prize or are they out of the running?

Quote Originally Posted by anidayle View Post
    Will "pipers tent" or "pipers plane" still be available as a prize in the treehouse? I have 360 gems waiting
    For them to come around. Has anyone recently received one as a prize or are they out of the running?
    Unfortunately, no. They are expired and are replaced with the new prizes. You can see some of the new prize screenshots available on the first post(page 1).
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Grand Emperor
    New prizes in tree house I wonder what else is new. Hmm any new pets? It'll be real cool if Stormie displays these new prizes for preview before we spend the gems.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	21161

Host(ess)
    New pet too , a sun hat cat

Views:	47 
Size:	66.0 KB 
ID:	21164

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by menps View Post
    New pet too , a sun hat cat

Views:	47 
Size:	66.0 KB 
ID:	21164
    That looks like the American shorthair or something, a cat we had previously. But now he wearing a new hat.