Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS] Pipers Tree House Game

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Fox collection is in the collection (lady bug) thing. U can complete the collection as u play the dart game. I too would like to know if u continue with the same prize until u get that prize or does it start over the next day on a new prize. Right now mine is a truck that I really don't care to get. So I'm actually hoping for a new prize tomorrow. Although it does say collect all prizes for a grand prize but I don't have a clue what the grand prize is or if it is worth the effort.
    It resets every 24hrs.
    There are 6 small pictures which are the prizes. If you collect all 6 then the grand prize is what is pictured beneath. So in your case the truck.
    Anyway I think that is what it means.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yppahc View Post
    It resets every 24hrs.
    There are 6 small pictures which are the prizes. If you collect all 6 then the grand prize is what is pictured beneath. So in your case the truck.
    Anyway I think that is what it means.
    Ok thanks. That's good I thought u had to win them all for some grand prize which I was not spending the money to do cuz without gems it would be impossible. Lol. . Hopefully I will get a better prize tomorrow.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sukyee View Post
    Used up around 200gems (keep buying the 4 darts for 40 gems) to finally get this cute little black and white bunny Attachment 14601
    Oh how pretty! I just got the other two and would love to add this to my collection. Congrats!

It resets 24 hours from the time you used it last. But for example yesterday I played in morning and it was 24 hours, but today I played it in the evening and now it is 24 hours from that. So it will have to be something we need to keep an eye on.

I did have one dart today get an item towards the collection (robot) but my grand prize for the day changed as well. Regardless though I got a couple free items for the farm. I too wish I would have known the grand prize was not collective and changed as it would have been worth the gems for the cat I think as it was quite cute. But that bunny looks even cuter so may wait for it
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

I had the bunny as the prize for both day 1 and 2. I didn't realise that the darts didn't carry over until the next day, so on day 2 I decided to use my gems on darts. I had been saving up for one of the bunnies anyway and this seemed a cheaper option and to get a more unique version. I bought a 10 pack of darts first then 2 more packs of 4. It ended up costing me 170 gems. To me, that was very good value, with a saving of 70 gems.

Today, my prize is the blue truck and petrol station. Does anyone have this yet? Does the truck drive around your farm and return to the petrol station, much like the animals and their homes? I don't think I'll spend gems on this prize but will seriously consider doing so for the dog or cat prizes.

It's a little disappointing that we don't win darts in other ways or that they accumulate over time but you need to spend gems to win the big prizes. But we do get 3 free small prizes every day and the opportunity to get gem animals at a much discounted price, so I do think it fair.

Farm Supplier
    Hmmm, I would like to ask, if you use gems to buy darts, but if you have darts leftover after winning the prize, would they carry over to the next day?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoila View Post
    Hmmm, I would like to ask, if you use gems to buy darts, but if you have darts leftover after winning the prize, would they carry over to the next day?
    For me, I got the prize on the last dart I used. I didn't need to pop all the balloons (hit 21 of 25) but did use all of the darts I had up. I wondered if I had 4 darts left if it would have let me pop the remaining balloons or if it would have just finished. My guess is it may have stopped, as it wouldn't let me buy another 4 darts to pop the remaining balloons but would come up with a message to come back in X hours, as I had won the main prize for the day.

Rhino Keeper
    The prizes look great, but I've now done three rounds (I think) and have received negligible stuff (the last time two corn, one simple syrup) that doesn't help toward a prize or for the collection. This one seems like another one where the odds are against you.

Maybe TL should add some animation on the tree house, It is a new thing and we had that thing staying useless for ages on our farms, something to see to know that we have more darts. Yesterday i totally forgot it and today the grand prize has changed. Now it is a husky dog,previously was some fountain. I like the idea, and I'm glad we can finally use the tree house, however you should add more darts, we definitely need more than 3 on every 24 hours. Still waiting for that famous balloon.
    Last edited by elle_molina; 08-03-14 at 04:06 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoila View Post
    I guess I don't understand the dart thing, yesterday I popped 3 with the 3 darts, it said I need 6 to win a prize. So today I got 3 more darts, but everything is refreshed. So how can I ever get a prize with only 3 darts? Is the only way to win a prize to use gems?

Ps I did expand and the repaired the balloon stand, sent it out. It is pretty cool

Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast