Page 35 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS] Pipers Tree House Game

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone knows if the calico cat is still a prize? I really want it so I gotta keep some gems on hand for the game.

BTW the tree house game is driving me crazy, Ive played it four time and 9 out of 12 have been corn. Besides that, only the same 2 collection items and some coins. Im about to buy the collection as well for the fox topiary.

Fashion Designer
    The treehouse has been amazing for me lately... Got the appaloosa horse, the mosaic chinchilla and the beige chinchilla this last few weeks. This was after months and months of cars and trucks though.
    We will remember... 🌿💭🌿

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got offered something other than the snow covered trucks. AND I was able to purchase gems so I could buy darts.....the last 2 gem purchases I tried to make on a weekend, the gems never showed up.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	18669
    I like having pets that people can't just purchase and you don't see them on every farm.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by reewinder View Post
    Finally got offered something other than the snow covered trucks. AND I was able to purchase gems so I could buy darts.....the last 2 gem purchases I tried to make on a weekend, the gems never showed up.

Views:	48 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	18669
    I like having pets that people can't just purchase and you don't see them on every farm.
    That's a really cute one and I like the pets offered in the tree house. I thought about getting that one myself but I already have dogs in storage and it seems just a waste.

We need more space for dogs if we are supposed to buy them
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    Having a lot of pets starts to become a hassle.....I mean I seem to be making pet feed all the time now. I think I'm up to 13 that I currently have roaming around and I have the hula cat, surfer dog, farmer cat and cupid cat in storage for now. My farm is as big as it can be and I'm running out of room. I know as soon as I start selling off land expansion parts, that's when they will open up more land to clear.
    I wonder if a moderator can come up with a list of all the current prizes and maybe photos of them. Maybe more people would spend gems if they knew there was more than just a red and blue snow covered truck.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got the grey ******d cat in the game and now Im waiting for the calico, hopefully it will appear soon since I have 500 gems left and having gems always leads to accidental swipes, which I hate.

I love pets but Im not a fan of the colors or types currently in the game. Im planning to get the tawny rabbit since its the only color rabbit I like and the Shiba Inu.

I so wish the Labrador and Dalmatian were still available. I would get them in a heart beat. I also wished the white show pony was cheaper, its gorgeous. I dont mind 300+ for an animal but 2000 is just too much. I have the money but just the principle of buying something soo expensive doesnt let me get it.
    Last edited by igottapi4; 03-03-15 at 08:42 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    anyone know how large this is? any details

Views:	34 
Size:	61.4 KB 
ID:	18818
    Always accepting new neighbors.. ID: grameys.. Dragon story-farm story 2- bakery story- and castle story

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by grameys View Post
    anyone know how large this is? any details

Views:	34 
Size:	61.4 KB 
ID:	18818
    Visit Stormie's farm for preview.

Fashion Designer
    It's 3x3.
    We will remember... 🌿💭🌿

Rhino Keeper
    So if you purchase darts and they are left over. You dont get your 3 free darts??? . Feeling *****ed
    Last edited by aroara; 03-13-15 at 11:35 AM.