Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS] Pipers Tree House Game

Fashion Designer
    Here's my update. I bought a gem package so id have enough darts to get my prize, a husky. It took almost every dart to get it.

Now I can't even use the husky because my dogs are maxed out.

I'll write teamlava support but in the end I end up with one less dog.

Now, the fox collection, using 24 darts I got nothing that goes into that collection. What a waste.

I won't be spending gems for darts again... Not worth it.

Farm Supplier
    Actually I think you only need 180 gems max to finish the game. Since there are 25 balloons in total, and you have 3 free darts, you only need 22 more darts, which cost 180 gems. So that's way cheaper than any of the pets sold on the market. Though today's prize for me was a pink truck, which doesn't really fit in my farm...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoila View Post
    Actually I think you only need 180 gems max to finish the game. Since there are 25 balloons in total, and you have 3 free darts, you only need 22 more darts, which cost 180 gems. So that's way cheaper than any of the pets sold on the market. Though today's prize for me was a pink truck, which doesn't really fit in my farm...
    I've thought of this too. My prize today is this really cute dog. But I cannot figure out what breed it is. I just bought gems to get the toe bunnies available and am wondering if buying darts is worth the hassle.

Rhino Keeper
    Used up around 200gems (keep buying the 4 darts for 40 gems) to finally get this cute little black and white bunny Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	14601

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sukyee View Post
    Used up around 200gems (keep buying the 4 darts for 40 gems) to finally get this cute little black and white bunny Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	14601
    Nice! The bunnies are very cute.
    I suppose if you were really lucky you could get the prize with only 3 extra darts!

Executive Chef
    Okay so someone started a thread about the update and I swear they said there were new items on some things like machine etc. But I can't find it and I don't have really any changes except the treehouse and the way you can move buildings. I just want to confirm that I am not missing anything ?! Thanks ! Kinda ridiculous how expensive the darts are btw but every new thing we get is in some way a rip off or very expensive !!! So I shouldn't be surprised!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    Okay so someone started a thread about the update and I swear they said there were new items on some things like machine etc. But I can't find it and I don't have really any changes except the treehouse and the way you can move buildings. I just want to confirm that I am not missing anything ?! Thanks ! Kinda ridiculous how expensive the darts are btw but every new thing we get is in some way a rip off or very expensive !!! So I shouldn't be surprised!
    i think this is the thread your talking about https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...-Update-8-1-14
    not high level yet so dont know
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Rhino Keeper
    If you don't use your darts one day when the time for the next 3 darts rolls around would you have 6? Do darts accumulate or do you lose them if you don't use them?

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone post a screen shot of this fox collection? I don't have it.. I've got the new dart collection, is that the same thing?

edit: never mind im dumb, I realized the prize for the dart collection is the fox topiary
    Last edited by nicxole; 08-02-14 at 01:27 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Fox collection is in the collection (lady bug) thing. U can complete the collection as u play the dart game. I too would like to know if u continue with the same prize until u get that prize or does it start over the next day on a new prize. Right now mine is a truck that I really don't care to get. So I'm actually hoping for a new prize tomorrow. Although it does say collect all prizes for a grand prize but I don't have a clue what the grand prize is or if it is worth the effort.

Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast