Page 13 of 62 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS] Pipers Tree House Game

Fashion Designer
    I keep forgetting to use the darts everyday.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't play every day; but when I have I have always received my prizes. Not the big one just food mostly. Today I hit the tricycle; but when I check in storage it was not there. What did I do wrong or can I only get the nice prizes if I buy darts. Tricycle is not that big a deal; but is cute so I wanted it. No I do not have toyshop yet could that be why?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by preinsko View Post
    I don't play every day; but when I have I have always received my prizes. Not the big one just food mostly. Today I hit the tricycle; but when I check in storage it was not there. What did I do wrong or can I only get the nice prizes if I buy darts. Tricycle is not that big a deal; but is cute so I wanted it. No I do not have toyshop yet could that be why?
    The tricycle is part of the fox collection. Check your collections gallery.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    The tricycle is part of the fox collection. Check your collections gallery.
    I did and it is there! However a better explanation of how games, quest, and world events work might be in order. It is frustrating when people don't understand how things work. His about providing a link to an event FAQ in the announcement pop up?

FINALLY, I got my Maine Coon cat! Managed to get it with 16 purchased darts. Used up my previous 6 darts and then purchased the 10 darts pack. Got it on my last dart, I was so afraid that I'll need to purchase more dart. *phew*
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    I have got the husky but I need more pets as prizes. Not another gazebo

I like the prizes, but even though I have the animals that have come up in my game I can't use them since they automatically went to storage since I am max'd out on the farm for animals.....I have my limit of dogs and cats so anything I get goes to my storage and I would really like to swap some of them out they are all cute. Hopefully in a future update we can move them to storage and rotate them. Even if they increased the number we could have per house would be OK. But I REALLY like the pink and blue trucks, so I got the both and swap them out for a cute change for my farm. Just waiting on the ability to change my animals so I can show them off to.......PLEASE!

Fashion Designer
    Whoo Hoo! I won the Maine Coon Cat! So cute
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    If you're under level 20 you won't have access to the pets. Once you hit level 20 everyone has access to the same set of prizes.
    Still no maine coon or calico cat at my tree house. Im at lv 49 and check the tree house everyday. Its been 3 weeks, all i see is pink or blue truck, koi pond, grey ash tree, bunny and husky, other stuff im not interested.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by viramisu View Post
    Still no maine coon or calico cat at my tree house. Im at lv 49 and check the tree house everyday. Its been 3 weeks, all i see is pink or blue truck, koi pond, grey ash tree, bunny and husky, other stuff im not interested.
    Just keep going. I was only getting the trucks, building, etc, then yesterday I finally got the Calico Cat!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request