Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS] Pipers Tree House Game

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    The thing to remember if some people do not spend money then there is not going to be a free game for a lot of us to play.
    Then other people need to start paying,because between this and the sudden turning off of the collection booth,I'm just about done doing my part to support TL games,even us gem buyers have a limit as to what we're willing to look past

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    The thing to remember if some people do not spend money then there is not going to be a free game for a lot of us to play.
    Wrong, A free game is free only if you never have to spend real money to progress in the game. When you see in app purchases that means sure come play but unless you spend some real money your not gonna progress very far.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by 1crazycajun View Post
    The tree house game is a joke because the only way to complete a collection is to spend gems or buy if you have none. All I see is TL being Greedy, which is why I stopped putting real money into these games along time ago
    Realistically they need some income to pay their staffs so I don't see this as greedy. You can still play FS without spending money. There are other games which you need to pay subscription fees in order to play. So this game is pretty good for those who don't spend any real money. I do my part in buying gems.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Realistically they need some income to pay their staffs so I don't see this as greedy. You can still play FS without spending money. There are other games which you need to pay subscription fees in order to play. So this game is pretty good for those who don't spend any real money. I do my part in buying gems.
    Do you get any gem sales? I'll bet you don't. If TL realizes that you buy gems, they won't offer you gem sales. I get reh
    Gular gem sales on three farms on other iOS devices where I never buy gems. On my main farm, I never get gem sales unless it's the "Black Friday" sales that went out to everybody.

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys, thread has gone off topic. Please keep your posts to the topic of the Tree House game.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    Do you get any gem sales? I'll bet you don't. If TL realizes that you buy gems, they won't offer you gem sales. I get reh
    Gular gem sales on three farms on other iOS devices where I never buy gems. On my main farm, I never get gem sales unless it's the "Black Friday" sales that went out to everybody.
    Hold up neighbor,you're telling me you've gotten gem sales(not counting Black Friday)on farm story2?!
    Oh,TL,big mistake,I didn't realize sales were being put out to fs2 ,and I haven't had a single sale there cept Black Friday?!i know the sales are "random",which I know someone is bound to pop up and say,then I can "randomly" leave TL out of the games I give money to.between pipers treehouse being gem greedy,the ticket booth fiasco, and learning this? No sale for me,no money from me(and I've been a good paying customer for at least a few years now)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys, thread has gone off topic. Please keep your posts to the topic of the Tree House game.

Thanks!
    Sorry kooky,I was writing my post as you posted yours-didn't realize you posted till later

Host(ess)
    I got today in the treehouse a tree...but don't know where it got put. It is one of the trees you cut down for lumber. Anyone have any ideas where I can find it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by k6tchr View Post
    I got today in the treehouse a tree...but don't know where it got put. It is one of the trees you cut down for lumber. Anyone have any ideas where I can find it?
    Look in your cellar. You might have to close and reopen based on an earlier post.
    Last edited by driver1711; 08-12-14 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Added clarification

Host(ess)
    Thanks, that is where it was.