Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS] Pipers Tree House Game

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nicxole View Post
    I purchased extra darts yesterday to win the bunny and had a few left over. They did not carry over into today's darts. I will not be purchasing any more darts again. What a waste
    That sucks. I kinda wondered if it would do that. So when I had 4 darts left i used them. I kept buying in increments of 10 i think. I refused to get more than i Thought i would need and I also didnt trust the pleebs to let them get used the next round.

We need adjustments. Its too money grabbing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nicxole View Post
    I purchased extra darts yesterday to win the bunny and had a few left over. They did not carry over into today's darts. I will not be purchasing any more darts again. What a waste
    If you have less than 3 darts left, they do not carry over. If you have 3 or more darts left, they carry over but you don't get 3 free darts.

Quote Originally Posted by viramisu View Post
    TL where is my pet prize I dont want the bunny. It ran too fast.
    My bunny has slowed down. I'm happy I got it now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	14813
    Here is a pic of the calico cat and Dutch bunny.

The husky showed up in my tree house today, so I got it.
    Bought the 180 gems pack and am left with 10 darts, I think I will use them again only when I really want the prize.

The husky is super cute btw.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	14845

I have a treehouse and a cat.
    What are they suppose to do?
    So far they have done nothing.
    I am on level 14. Do I have to
    be on a higher level?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by beveridgebear View Post
    I have a treehouse and a cat.
    What are they suppose to do?
    So far they have done nothing.
    I am on level 14. Do I have to
    be on a higher level?

The cat walks around your farm being all cut and whatnot. Collect from it and you can get xp, gems or tool parts. Feed it and it goes prancing around again. The tree house allows us to win certain exclusive prizes now, mind you, IF we use additional gems to collect all six pieces with our darts.

Farm Supplier
    The tree house game is a joke because the only way to complete a collection is to spend gems or buy if you have none. All I see is TL being Greedy, which is why I stopped putting real money into these games along time ago

Executive Chef
    Pipers dart game disappoints me in the way that in order to claim the big prize,you would positively need to use gems.i don't mind paying gems for my impatience and for things on my farm,but when it's obvious the way the dart game is(and seriously,who is going to win the big prize without gems?please post if you have),leaves a bad taste

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1crazycajun View Post
    The tree house game is a joke because the only way to complete a collection is to spend gems or buy if you have none. All I see is TL being Greedy, which is why I stopped putting real money into these games along time ago
    The thing to remember if some people do not spend money then there is not going to be a free game for a lot of us to play.

Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast