Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 618

Thread: [iOS] Pipers Tree House Game

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    [iOS] Pipers Tree House Game

    Does anyone else have Piper's tree house game?

    Unlocks at level 10

    edit(KP)

    Note: The prizes you get are part of the fox collection and you will find it in the collections gallery.

    Quote Originally Posted by p7la2 View Post
    I don't know if anyone has completed the collection items and turned them in for the fox topiary yet but I just did and what you get as awards after that when you turn in a collection is gems or darts.

    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Walt View Post
    Sorry for the confusion! If you don't use all your Darts and you have 3 or less, your Darts will be set to 3 for the next day. If you have more than 3 Darts, then your amount will not change. To maximize your Dart benefits, we suggest using all of your Darts whenever possible!


    New Prizes 10-1-2015


    Witch Cat



    Pumpkin Carriage















    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    New prizes...









    And old prizes from Fall Harvest event 2014...



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	494 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	24513Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	478 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	24514Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	470 
Size:	67.8 KB 
ID:	24515Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	468 
Size:	67.9 KB 
ID:	24530





    Old prizes:



    5-4-14- New Prizes


    cat with flower



    Pug


    Pink House Skin











    Dog with Flower










    Pink Silo Skin





    Dainty Kitchen





    Pond


    Currently Available as of 03/20/15

    Actual availability may depend on level

    Piper's Plane

    Piper's Spaceship

    Piper's Tent

    Rustic Country Cabin

    White Country Cabin

    Stone Windmill

    Brick Dairy

    Stone Barn

    Black Winter Truck

    Red Winter Truck

    American Shorthair

    Appaloosa Pony

    Black and Tan Rabbit

    Beige Chinchilla

    Mosaic Chinchilla

    Chihuahua
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-20-15 at 09:45 AM.

  2. #2
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,211
    Yup,but nobody floating over my farm

  3. #3
    I like the tree house game. How often/do we get more darts though? And i was excited to read about the guy in the hot air balloon, but,i dont see him either.

  4. #4
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    829
    Updated FS2. Tree house dart game is great & prizes so far look good. You get 3 darts, once you use them up then you must wait 24hrs for 3 more or buy them with gems (1 dart for 10 gems, 4 darts for 40 gems, 10 darts for 90 gems and 22 darts for 180 gems ) I think ill wait out the 24 hrs though would be nice if Team Lava is generous and give us more darts please so far I haven't seen Clarence Merriweather the travelling trader in his hot air balloon floating over my farm.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    Updated FS2. Tree house dart game is great & prizes so far look good. You get 3 darts, once you use them up then you must wait 24hrs for 3 more or buy them with gems (1 dart for 10 gems, 4 darts for 40 gems, 10 darts for 90 gems and 22 darts for 180 gems ) I think ill wait out the 24 hrs though would be nice if Team Lava is generous and give us more darts please so far I haven't seen Clarence Merriweather the travelling trader in his hot air balloon floating over my farm.
    I wonder if they didnt wanna over whelm us with the carnival also going on. Maybe he'll be flying over tomorrow? I saw the 24hr timer but wasnt sure what that was for. Haha. I feel silly now. I hope they give us more than three as well, that simply doesnt seem enough. I wish it was like the axes and shovels, we just collected darts from deliveries and shops. Or even like the butterflies, moles, and otters.

  6. #6
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    829
    Quote Originally Posted by gogogadget17 View Post
    I wonder if they didnt wanna over whelm us with the carnival also going on. Maybe he'll be flying over tomorrow? I saw the 24hr timer but wasnt sure what that was for. Haha. I feel silly now. I hope they give us more than three as well, that simply doesnt seem enough. I wish it was like the axes and shovels, we just collected darts from deliveries and shops. Or even like the butterflies, moles, and otters.
    Still no sighting of Clarence in his hot air balloon.
    I do like your idea of collecting darts from deliveries and/or butterflies, moles etc. Fingers crossed that we get more darts.

  7. #7
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    306
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    Still no sighting of Clarence in his hot air balloon.
    I do like your idea of collecting darts from deliveries and/or butterflies, moles etc. Fingers crossed that we get more darts.
    So have you expanded and repaired the balloon? What do you need for the repairs?

  8. #8
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7
    Expanded to where? I don't see it?

  9. #9
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    829
    Quote Originally Posted by yppahc View Post
    So have you expanded and repaired the balloon? What do you need for the repairs?
    L

    There has been an update FS2. The tree house game is in the tree house that we expand to. There is no balloon to repair. Part of the update is Clarence Merriweather is in a hot air balloon. He floats over your farm and aparently you can trade with him. Though I haven't seen the balloon floating around.

  10. #10
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    306
    You need to expand with 17 of each paper and 20,000 coins.
    I will have to wait as I haven't got room for those papers.

Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •