Page 12 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS] Pipers Tree House Game

Fashion Designer
    I like the tree house. I know u can't get the item without buying gems (which I'm disappointed to hear that the gem sales are rare CS gives them to me all the time and I love them ) but u don't have to get that item. I'm not much into decorations so I use the darts and get other stuff I need like I got a fish sandwich already and a ring. I did buy extra darts once and got a dog which was still cheaper than purchase it in the market. So again just my opinion. Enjoy

I'm still waiting for the Maine Coon cat to appear in my tree game. Been waiting for days already. Keep seeing the koi pond, campfire, vintage truck or white blossom tree. Dear TL, please please put it in my tree game!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

I like the tree house game but unless I have done all of the expansions and have all the buildings I doubt I will spend gems to get the prizes. I did get some nice prizes on some games already - in one game I got three gems from a move and in some other games there were high point value awards (fried catfish, gold, etc.) It's a nice complement to the train and the animals.

Rhino Keeper
    Could we get a little confirmation from the staff on an aspect of the treehouse game please? Do we get a chance to try for all the various prizes I've seen on different farms, or are we only eligible to win specific ones? Mine keep rotating the same items, mostly the decorations. For instance I would love the Mastiff and the Maine Coon cat, but they haven't appeared. I bought the rabbit and it's appeared again.

Just some general "this is how it works" would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Mine too, keep rotating the same items, kinda boring waiting for calico cat to show up. I guess some users aren't meant to win some prizes. Im dissapointed.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaLedger95 View Post
    Could we get a little confirmation from the staff on an aspect of the treehouse game please? Do we get a chance to try for all the various prizes I've seen on different farms, or are we only eligible to win specific ones? Mine keep rotating the same items, mostly the decorations. For instance I would love the Mastiff and the Maine Coon cat, but they haven't appeared. I bought the rabbit and it's appeared again.

Just some general "this is how it works" would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
    I will see if I can get some information.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by viramisu View Post
    Mine too, keep rotating the same items, kinda boring waiting for calico cat to show up. I guess some users aren't meant to win some prizes. Im dissapointed.
    Right! I'm still waiting for the Maine Coon cat and its been more than a week already. Kinda boring to see all the same stuffs again when you refresh the game. I don't get it why they put the watering can fountain in it too. Why would anyone try to get it since you can get it in the market for 100 gems?
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Whats a maine coon cat? First time im hearing that name here. I won the calico cat last night. I could care less about the koi pond, the gas station truck thingy that I just saw elsewhere. Its very cute but my farm is one plot away from full expansion and i still cant fit half of the junk ive won. I also dont see the point in letting us win one tree. Why?! For the gems we would have to use to win the competition, we should at least get 6.

I have 7 darts left, so here to wishing for the other bunny to take its turn my way now.

Nightclub Owner
    If you're under level 20 you won't have access to the pets. Once you hit level 20 everyone has access to the same set of prizes.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Whats a maine coon cat?
    The one on page 5 posted by sukyee.

@maguar: Thanks for the clarification! I'm on level 46, but keep seeing the same items rotating. Still no Maine Coon cat, I guess it will be a long wait. I'm bored!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡