Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Expansion Obstacles

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I will re-do with numbers. I was the one who created the graphic in the first place, and when I first did it, A & B were available for expansion but not the lightning leopard spot. Then when that spot and the ton of others opened up, I thought it prudent to make sure people knew that you did not have to expand to A&B despite all their high-level neighbors having done so. They were not necessary to get to the leopard. Then I thought if anything interesting shows up on island 3, the shortest path there is what is most relevant to people and so called C&D "optional" like A&B. Anyway, it did make sense at the time. To me anyway, LOL! I will change all of island 2 to numbers, and in the cheapest to most expensive order, and give island 3 only letters. bbs!
    Sorry not trying to pick on you, just seems a little silly now a week or two later. I did not know the original system. Any I edited my post I should have put 4 x 250 for the fail shades or 1 million, I put 2 on accident.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Petasos View Post
    Sorry not trying to pick on you, just seems a little silly now a week or two later. I did not know the original system. Any I edited my post I should have put 4 x 250 for the fail shades or 1 million, I put 2 on accident.
    Don't worry - I don't feel picked on at all! I wanted to revise it to make it more relevant to the game today. I only asked because I was worried people would be upset at me changing it around. For all I know, only those of us who put this info together actually look at it anyway, lol.

So, it's done. ... until the other 4 plots are explored.

Fashion Designer
    Going with Zenobia's relabeled map (first page), we have expansions done on Plots A-D (sounds like Petasos did C). But it would be great if people could tell us what is behind the Harmful Hemlocks on B, or what trees were with the Fail Shales on C. I know the trees aren't major, but let's try to provide all the information that we can.

If I can raise 1 million coins by tomorrow, I will expand C and see what the trees are. My only options are Plots 12, C & D. This will be my 24th expansion and will cost 22 Runes and 1M coins. I haven't been clearing plots; just expanding to spend down my runes.

Based on what Petasos and Anyuszko have reported, it sounds like the cost in runes is increasing in larger increments now. Can someone verify this? Did you go from 22 runes for the 24th expansion to 26 runes for the 25th, then 30 runes for the 26th? (If you've cleared everything on the lower cliffs and have only 5 plots left on the upper ice cliff, then you are about to do your 26th expansion.)
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Rhino Keeper
    I have D-H left, 5 plots, and I am out of mines so it will be a while. As I said the next plot is 30 runes and 1million. I think they will all be 1 million but increase the rune count. All plots for me are cleared as I have no need to keep the money. Runes are the limiter. I think it was 26 runes on the previous plot. Sorry I am not more accurate. And the two bushes(not trees) on C were 2250 each I think. Sorry again for not paying attention.
    Last edited by Petasos; 09-12-14 at 06:26 PM.

Executive Chef
    I still don't get it how do we make money by visiting neighbors?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    I still don't get it how do we make money by visiting neighbors?
    Indirectly.

If you visit a neighbor and pop some stars in their forest, it will show up in their news feed. Making it more likely they will visit you and return the favor. IF your visit is still on their newsfeed the next time they check in the game with time enough to go visiting. The newsfeed is extremely short in this game.

When you look at your park, if any of your habitats are sparkling, that means a neighbor popped your stars. And when you collect from that habitat, you get an extra 250 gold, from each habitat that is sparkling. That is why it is a very good idea to collect from any of your habitats you see sparkling right away. Because if you collect from the sparkling habitat, the next neighbor to visit you will see stars they can pop over it. If all your habitats are already sparkling, they can't give you that $250 times 6.

NOTE: the 250 gold is once you reach a high level. At lower levels, the amount is less, and grows slowly.
    ALSO NOTE: in the last app store game update the sparkles were, IMO, messed up. If you see a sparkling habitat in your forest, and not the coin over it indicating it's getting full, and tap it, the number on the bottom of your screenon the "collect" button is now WRONG. It does not reflect the additional sparkle money. But if you tap the collect button, the correct amount will show in the animation, and the correct amount added to your total coin count.

Sorry if I am over-explaining things you already know.I have a tendency to be over-thorough in my posts lol.

Executive Chef
    Oh wow thanks for the explanation. I had no clue

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    Oh wow thanks for the explanation. I had no clue
    Always glad to help!

Fashion Designer
    Now verifying the exact plants reported by Petasos for Upper Ice Cliff Plot C. They were Mushy Bushes for 1250 coins each.
    Total cost of 1,002,500 coins to clear 4 Fail Shales and 2 Mushy Bushes.
    Reference photo shows Cleared Plot A (marked by blue flowers), uncleared Plot B (marked by stone paths) and uncleared Plot C.

Options for my next Ice Cliff expansion are plots 12, D & H. Since 12 & D are already reported, I will explore H next; maybe Monday. Someone else may get there sooner.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Executive Chef
    So expensive is all I have to say. My second blue cliff cost $450,000 just for like a couple of trees and rocks. I still have a few expanding to do. These prices are ridiculous on top of that expanding prices so I just spent $950,000. I think the expanding prices should included the removal of trees and rocks. Please lower the prices TL. Some players won't be able to afford everything so they will quit.

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast