Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Expansion Obstacles

Fashion Designer
    I got no explosives at least twice that I remember from breeding a three hour animal.

Unfortunately I almost always get a three hour animal whenever red and green are in the mix, even if I am mixing four elements and not just red and green.

I am beginning to think of that ferrett as a booby prize and a nuisance. But they are probably a protected species.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I got no explosives from breeding a three hour animal. Is that normal?
    It seems to be 1 bomb for every 6 hours of breeding with no rounding up. If that's the case, you will get no explosives when you breed any creature with 1-5 hours.
    E.g. Plantlers (9hrs): 1 bomb
    Armordillo (12hrs): 2 bombs
    Fairy Ferret (3hrs): 0 bombs
    Skyger (7hrs): 1 bomb
    Crystal Unicorn (45hrs): 7 bombs

Executive Chef
    Now it's removing the trees that's so costly when you are trying to expand. Why does everything have to be so expensive. I just spent $43,000 on clearing trees it shouldn't be that much.

Executive Chef
    Another obstacle I get when expanding is not getting runes in time.

Executive Chef
    TL can't you lower the cost of removing the trees because everywhere you expand there's lots of trees. It makes it difficult to save not to mention the habitat are costly too.

Farm Supplier
    I've expanded so often that an expansion costs 100.000 coins and 10 ruins at the moment! If that keeps getting more expensive as well, it will be even more of a problem than those obstacles that one has to clear to really be able to use the space.

At least I was finally able to remove those stupid "immovable rocks" for 180k. It takes 18 hours to clear them....

Executive Chef
    Wow, that's very expensive. I hate it when it takes so long to clear the trees and rocks. That so annoying not to mention other things.

Executive Chef
    The third square on the second island has 6 obstacles. Thankfully they are all in the rear, so you can immediately drop a 3x3 on the square. The total cost of removing them all is 80,000 coins.

I am going to go back to my OP and put a summary in there of all the expensive squares.

Farm Supplier
    the fourth and at least for me at level 25 last square on the frost island has one rock on it that costs 100k to remove

at the moment I can't expand any further!

Executive Chef
    I wished we could move the trees and rock the way we want it to be.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast