Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Expansion Obstacles

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hansmolln View Post
    the fourth and at least for me at level 25 last square on the frost island has one rock on it that costs 100k to remove

at the moment I can't expand any further!
    I'm on Level 18 with the 13th expansion in progress. It was the only one offered, whereas we've had a choice between 2 plots from the 7th to 12th expansions. Supposedly, the 13th is the last for now, whichever plot you left for last. In my case it's the Pumice plot in that uppermost corner of the first cliff.
    After this, I guess I'll start tackling the most costly obstacles until they unlock more expansions.
    I know of someone whose runes are maxed out in storage and has nothing to expand.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    I got no explosives at least twice that I remember from breeding a three hour animal.

Unfortunately I almost always get a three hour animal whenever red and green are in the mix, even if I am mixing four elements and not just red and green.

I am beginning to think of that ferrett as a booby prize and a nuisance. But they are probably a protected species.
    Bwahahaha! I'm beginning to hate those little ferrets! That seems to be all I can breed in my 2nd preserve. Which means I can't get explosives to expand! Getting to be very monotonous and boring... Already!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by myndisue View Post
    Bwahahaha! I'm beginning to hate those little ferrets! That seems to be all I can breed in my 2nd preserve. Which means I can't get explosives to expand! Getting to be very monotonous and boring... Already!
    Then don't breed Nature-Fire. That family is at the bottom of the pit when it comes to earnings or explosives.

Executive Chef
    I hate that I can't move the immovable rock because its in my way. If I was able to move it then I can add another habitat in that area. It's so annoying. It would be nice if they were movable.

Executive Chef
    Added to the OP the new first new expansion that was added today. If anyone has data on the second new expansion (and more if there are more expansions), please post and I will add to the OP.

It appears that however many expansions there are (2 or more), they are continuing to only allow expansion on that island in a certain order.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 08-19-14 at 09:04 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Cost to clear first new expansion... 90,000
    Cost to clear second expansion... 450,000

Executive Chef
    Everything is just so expensive here. You save enough then u have to clear land or buy habitat or expand.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Everything is just so expensive here. You save enough then u have to clear land or buy habitat or expand.
    I agree. I thought I was doing good, then the new expansions came out, and I'm back to poor. I haven't even cleared the junk out yet.
    Willb09 and Willgb09- I play Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest

Favorite Dragons- Penguin, Diamond, Black Knight, Mistmoth, Fairy, Cerberus, Acrobat

Favorite Fantasy Forest Animals- Ocean Owl, Pandaffodil, Iciclaw, Pyro Pony, Frostfang

Executive Chef
    Second obstacle takes 33. Hrs and 20 mins to clear.
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Is it only two?? I can't expand beyond 2 more..

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast