Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/31/14 Update Plume Hive

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jlee91587 View Post
    How do I get these goal lines?
    You need to have gone through the faerie quest line and completed Azalea's or Lilia's show of gratitude.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Looks like you have to have the goddess tree and have finished at least part 1 of Azalea/Lila, possibly part 2 as well.
    I am only stuck at sister sister but i finished all the other quests.. Could this be the reason for having the goal locked?
    Can anyone tell me what i have to do to unlock the goal?
    Last edited by LastDuchess; 07-31-14 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Add more info
    Love to add new neighbors. I am LastDuchess

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NecroDee View Post
    Ok, so I've only got 3 quests in my log at the moment:
    ...1.) Raw Materials (dragon egg questline)
    2.) Trials and Tribute (I'm never going to get the trial of the explorer am I? I've purchased more expansions then most of my neighbours that have the knights hall...sheesh!)

So why don't I have the new update quests???
    I just got that badge a couple days ago. Turns out after researching in this forum for a long time that it is NOT how many times you expand, but rather that you expand onto one square in particular. It's one furthest northwest that does not require an expansion permit (just northwest of where the magic garden is found. 1,800 RP, 11 Wisp Lanterns, 145,000 coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    No you're not out of luck. You'll get the quests when you've met the prerequisites for them. At the moment given where you're up to with the quests you've got a lot of quests that will become available as you advance. So there'll be lots to keep you interested

Personally I think the devs have a difficult task trying to balance the new quests. They need to have some for low levels, some for medium and some for high levels. They've also got to fit the new ones in a logical position with the old ones - so there's better flow etc for newer players (older players are used to it jumping around as things get back filled).
    Thank you for properly answering this question. I am a long term player on level 50 and now have something to do. I appreciate that! I remember being at lower levels and feeling a littler overwhelmed with all the quests!!
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

Executive Chef
    Personally I think the devs have a difficult task trying to balance the new quests. They need to have some for low levels, some for medium and some for high levels. They've also got to fit the new ones in a logical position with the old ones - so there's better flow etc for newer players (older players are used to it jumping around as things get back filled).
    I appreciate that it is a delicate balance. However, a suggestion to keep all players a little happier: JUST ALTERNATE. Instead of two weeks in a row with quests only very high level players can complete, after one such, throw the mid or low level players a bone. Too long a dry spell for any one and they get bored and leave.

Fashion Designer
    I completed the first 4-hour adventure from my castle, and it is no longer in my list so that one doesn't seem to be permanent.

The second adventure is available for 1 day in my castle and for 2 days in my barracks. Still locked for now while I craft the allergy potion.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Any reports on what the new adventure drops yet ? And thanks in advance to the players who gem ahead to give us this info.
    The four hour one didn't appear to drop anything. I'm not up to the day one yet
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Fashion Designer
    The four hour one didn't appear to drop anything. I'm not up to the day one yet
    Thanks. Hopefully we will get some posts tomorrow on what the new adventure drops.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I appreciate that it is a delicate balance. However, a suggestion to keep all players a little happier: JUST ALTERNATE. Instead of two weeks in a row with quests only very high level players can complete, after one such, throw the mid or low level players a bone. Too long a dry spell for any one and they get bored and leave.
    Core story is a continuation of one thing after another. And there is a balance, you might remember the goals about a caravan.... about Pyre Dragons... And don't forget St. Patricks day... All of these were not for only L40+ players! they were much more inclusive. I think we tend to forget these events. When you have no goals in your book and are waiting week to week for something new to do, then of course new core storylines are going to be for the higher levelled players. Enjoy where you're at. If you are doing Greselda, maze, goddess tree, glimmergate, there is no chance you will be bored and even better you have something definite to look forward to.

Rhino Keeper

Explorers badge

Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I just got that badge a couple days ago. Turns out after researching in this forum for a long time that it is NOT how many times you expand, but rather that you expand onto one square in particular. It's one furthest northwest that does not require an expansion permit (just northwest of where the magic garden is found. 1,800 RP, 11 Wisp Lanterns, 145,000 coins.

Woah really!...that is good to know!....thanks, I thought I'd never finish that goal

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast