Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/31/14 Update Plume Hive

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Does anyone yet know if the new adventure & crafting options remain available after the goal is completed or do they disappear and are only available *for* this quest??
    I would love to know that too as I would continue to make more items as I wait.

Yup, after you finis this questline, this Adventure will still be available in your King's Keep/Queen's Court and the Barracks.
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 07-31-14 at 02:22 PM.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Yup, after you finis this questline, this Adventure will still be available in your King's Keep/Queen's Court and the Barracks.
    Awesome! Thx Pika

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by NecroDee View Post
    Ok, so I've only got 3 quests in my log at the moment:
    1.) Raw Materials (dragon egg questline)
    2.) Trials and Tribute (I'm never going to get the trial of the explorer am I? I've purchased more expansions then most of my neighbours that have the knights hall...sheesh!)
    3.) Night Glimmer Sword (Can't get dragon scales for this until I get the dragon, for which I need to get through the Raw Materials questline)

So why don't I have the new update quests???
    These recent updates have been geared towards higher level players who have finished other quest lines. As you advance in the game and finish these quests the new ones will become available to you.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    These recent updates have been geared towards higher level players who have finished other quest lines. As you advance in the game and finish these quests the new ones will become available to you.
    So essentially anyone that's played this game for less then a year is out of luck?
    Doesn't feel like a very smart move to keep the "newer" players interested in the game.
    Last edited by maguar; 07-31-14 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Removed implied language

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, so I've only got 3 quests in my log at the moment:
    1.) Raw Materials (dragon egg questline)
    2.) Trials and Tribute (I'm never going to get the trial of the explorer am I? I've purchased more expansions then most of my neighbours that have the knights hall...sheesh!)
    3.) Night Glimmer Sword (Can't get dragon scales for this until I get the dragon, for which I need to get through the Raw Materials questline)

So why don't I have the new update quests???

Suggestions: Finish 1 first so you can have the dragon because at some point #3 will need dragon scales. #2 is difficult because it is variable for each player i believe. The good news is that nothing main story line wise depends on that quest .. I think.

After you finish 3 ( the glimmer gate quests .. very long chain) and the troll chain, you should begin on the fairies and the blythwood tree. After those you get to the conflict with Lilia and Azalea. and finally you get this weeks update! woot! ahh it must be nice to still have so much to look forward too. although I will admit the glimmer gate quest can be a tad slow in the middle.

Think of it this way. If they never updated the long main story quest line then no one will reach the end of the story. So while I can see it is frustrating seeing an update "geared" for high levels, it isn't as if you won't do them and you get to have the extra fun quests on non-high level updates.
    Last edited by vontalken; 07-31-14 at 02:49 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Awesome! Thx Pika
    Yes that is awesome. Thank u thank u. Always love new adventures.

Nightclub Owner
    So essentially anyone that's played this game for less then a year is out of luck?
    Doesn't feel like a very smart move to keep the "newer" players interested in the game.
    No you're not out of luck. You'll get the quests when you've met the prerequisites for them. At the moment given where you're up to with the quests you've got a lot of quests that will become available as you advance. So there'll be lots to keep you interested

Personally I think the devs have a difficult task trying to balance the new quests. They need to have some for low levels, some for medium and some for high levels. They've also got to fit the new ones in a logical position with the old ones - so there's better flow etc for newer players (older players are used to it jumping around as things get back filled).
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

How do I get these goal lines?

Fashion Designer
    Any reports on what the new adventure drops yet ? And thanks in advance to the players who gem ahead to give us this info.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast