Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/31/14 Update Plume Hive

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    I don't know about the others but I finished all of my goals including the Goddess Tree.
    Do you have the faerie Respite at level 5 ? also have you finished Team Azalee / Team Lila ? there's more than one goal related with the faeries .
    I have respite level 5, but I cant start team Azela/Tea, Lila until I'm done with goddess tree (which will happen in a few days). I guess I'll just wait then. its ok!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Looks like you have to have the goddess tree and have finished at least part 1 of Azalea/Lila, possibly part 2 as well.
    I have none of this yet. Looks like I'm way off working on this one. I've not had any dialog so assuming its a no for me. I would hope if it's an adventure it's to keep.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Looks like you have to have the goddess tree and have finished at least part 1 of Azalea/Lila, possibly part 2 as well.
    SERIOUSLY? So this is yet ANOTHER update, two weeks in a row, that low and mid-level players get no chance at all to participate in. That just plain SUCKS.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    SERIOUSLY? So this is yet ANOTHER update, two weeks in a row, that low and mid-level players get no chance at all to participate in. That just plain SUCKS.
    Don't worry, once you finish the related goals, before this one, you will get this goal as well ! It is not a timed goal, it is in the storyline

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Don't worry, once you finish the related goals, before this one, you will get this goal as well ! It is not a timed goal, it is in the storyline
    Thanks, that's good to know!

Although, devs, please, if you release an update next week, please don't make it 3 weeks in a row that the update is only for high level players. The rest of us are people, too! And we stop everything a bit before each update in GREAT anticipation of needing it for something fun and new for us... and it is quite disappointing to get... nothing... again.

In order to access this week's update, you must have "Azalea's Show of Gratitude" or "Lilia's Show of Gratitude" completed.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    LOL. Share the burden. I am lvl 39 and dont have the goddess tree either and most of my early lvl 40-s neighbours dont have the tree. Its by far the most challenging guest line i have done so far. Takes a bucket load of silver and amantium to finish it. Just relax and take your time and at one point in the game you will be there that you have direct access to the future updates

Please share any feedback you have on the new icon in THIS THREAD. Please do not share them here as it could cause the thread to go off topic. Thank you!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Does anyone yet know if the new adventure & crafting options remain available after the goal is completed or do they disappear and are only available *for* this quest??

New Resident
    Ok, so I've only got 3 quests in my log at the moment:
    1.) Raw Materials (dragon egg questline)
    2.) Trials and Tribute (I'm never going to get the trial of the explorer am I? I've purchased more expansions then most of my neighbours that have the knights hall...sheesh!)
    3.) Night Glimmer Sword (Can't get dragon scales for this until I get the dragon, for which I need to get through the Raw Materials questline)

So why don't I have the new update quests???
    Last edited by NecroDee; 07-31-14 at 02:14 PM.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast