Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/31/14 Update Plume Hive

Executive Chef
    I've got the new update but for some reason the new adventure it requires is locked by goal. It requires you to make new things to go on the adventure and the thing in my potion shop is locked by goal too. No idea how I am supposed to move on?

Farm Supplier
    On the upside, there is an actual update today and it is live. First thing is a 4h adventure to visit the faeries.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by youbugme View Post
    Where is Aagwynn and Glimmergate, BTW? They've been silent lately...
    I was wondering the same thing.
    Oh and I just got an update it's about the fairies first step is a four hour adventure involving just coins and wisp lanterns. . Yeah !!

Executive Chef
    Does the new adventure start from barracls ad well?
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Oh and I just got an update it's about the fairies first step is a four hour adventure involving just coins and wisp lanterns. . Yeah !!
    Huh? Is it called Envoy to the Plume Hive? It shows in my barracks as locked and taking 2 days. Perhaps there is a simpler one in the castle that you need to do first, but my castle knights are out till tomorrow morning.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    As I'm a gullible mare can I just check this is legit as the thread has gone a bit wonky. But is this update for real as I haven't received anything but if this is the update then it makes sense I haven't got it as I've only just started receiving faerie murmur so nowhere near this update if it's true.

Farm Supplier
    Adventure and items needed for adventure are locked by goal. Have tried force-closing...

Executive Chef
    The one in the barracks is a different adventure. The first one is 4 hours out of your keep. Three wisp lanterns and some coins. At some point you'll need a new feast. It's greyed out, but requires one bread, 5 butterfish and 5 cabbage. That's all I can see right now. Something else is required from crafting, but don't know what that is yet.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Huh? Is it called Envoy to the Plume Hive? It shows in my barracks as locked and taking 2 days. Perhaps there is a simpler one in the castle that you need to do first, but my castle knights are out till tomorrow morning.
    My castle showed 3 wisp lanterns & $5000, 4hrs. - NON updated app

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    The one in the barracks is a different adventure. The first one is 4 hours out of your keep. Three wisp lanterns and some coins. At some point you'll need a new feast. It's greyed out, but requires one bread, 5 butterfish and 5 cabbage. That's all I can see right now. Something else is required from crafting, but don't know what that is yet.
    Ah thanks. That was a bit confusing as there are two different new adventures (or there will soon be). Alas, will have to wait till tomorrow. Do you know how often you need to do the 4-hr one from the Keep?

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast