Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/31/14 Update Plume Hive

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Cool! I just brought mine back out of storage lol.
    Is breaded fish already a drop?? (Never gotten it)
    Yes, it is rare, but I have gotten it.

Executive Chef

Faerie campfire drop from new adventure

[IMG][/IMG]

Executive Chef
    Cool! I just brought mine back out of storage lol.
    Is breaded fish already a drop?? (Never gotten it)
    I get it a lot from the...dumdumduh...PERGOLA! (Which I know you hate, lol). I also get it from Mr. Piggy and the milk and dairy exchange. I have about 20 on hand and I haven't made one in 6 months, at least. And I'm maxed out on hearty feasts, so I've used up tons of them. I'm surprised you haven't gotten one!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I get it a lot from the...dumdumduh...PERGOLA! (Which I know you hate, lol). I also get it from Mr. Piggy and the milk and dairy exchange. I have about 20 on hand and I haven't made one in 6 months, at least. And I'm maxed out on hearty feasts, so I've used up tons of them. I'm surprised you haven't gotten one!
    Lol, the pergola hasn't won me over yet, no lol..but I *have* gotten a breaded fish from Sir P & the Exchange, maybe even 1 from pergola, dunno... I just haven't gotten one from the FISH market lol

Ps. How do u stay maxed on every single thing? Lol, don't you send your knights on daily adventures?

Pps. Faerie campfire is very cute, Tuskmage, thanks for posting.... But it's HUGE, omg!!

Fashion Designer
    I really, really WANT that faerie campfire! lol
    No idea where I could fit it in, but I would figure something out.

Executive Chef
    Lol, the pergola hasn't won me over yet, no lol..but I *have* gotten a breaded fish from Sir P & the Exchange, maybe even 1 from pergola, dunno... I just haven't gotten one from the FISH market lol

Ps. How do u stay maxed on every single thing? Lol, don't you send your knights on daily adventures?

Pps. Faerie campfire is very cute, Tuskmage, thanks for posting.... But it's HUGE, omg!!
    I'm not maxed out on every single thing, she says defensively. I do send my knights out most days, but it's easy to stay caught up. If I send them out, I pop another feast in the oven to make up for it. Then I work like crazy to get another few sundaes made, or spicy sauce, so when I get to a point I can put another spicy feast together. Plus, I'm on this game 20 hours a day, which is silly. So I'm crafting round the clock. So there, lol.

I want one of those campfires, too! I'd trade 24 other campfires for one!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    What I really don't like about this adventure is addition of faerie blocks and beams and pastes. All of us can see that these items are going to be needed to build some future buildings and adventuring is the only way to get them. I'm pretty sure we are going to need plenty of them, which means going on many not so cheap adventures, which in return means these faerie items are nothing more than a way to juice out some gems from players, cuz getting so many of those is going to be a major source of frustrations!

Quote Originally Posted by m1stery View Post
    What I really don't like about this adventure is addition of faerie blocks and beams and pastes. All of us can see that these items are going to be needed to build some future buildings and adventuring is the only way to get them. I'm pretty sure we are going to need plenty of them, which means going on many not so cheap adventures, which in return means these faerie items are nothing more than a way to juice out some gems from players, cuz getting so many of those is going to be a major source of frustrations!
    ok, thats one side
    but i would be happy, if there is an update, thats not done in a day... so i am waiting since friday, mayby saturday, for the new update next thursday...

Executive Chef
    I would love to donate my faerie campfire to someone. It is so big I can only fit in in my inventory (just). Fourth plume adventure today brought me a royal cow. I must be very lucky on the special drops at the moment. Kind of makes up for the 50+ attempts at those darn special dragon eggs.

What's happened ? I've completed the adventure (the 1day one) and got the path, block etc and nothing else has happened !! Is this a update we have to wait for or do I need to do something else please 😊