Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/31/14 Update Plume Hive

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    My glimmerdust trove also went straight into my inventory, not in a special hovering crate.
    That's odd. I did get a hovering crate for my goodies. I love this new adventure. I am thinking of storing some things and making my fairy part larger since the story line is going there. I do miss Kaz.

Executive Chef
    You can add a black cow to the lists of drops.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on my third adventure, and still waiting for the elusive pink pony to drop. Surely there must be one

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Or maybe said pink pony is leading the parade for the festival, sees Kaz, runs amuck, is out of control and we have to capture and tame it with a million carrots and buckets of water.... Hmmmmm..... lol

Fashion Designer
    I agree, the green slime is awful. Looks like we will be depending on these adventures for building supplies for something new which sounds exciting! I was thrilled to see something new drop from the new adventure and I have really enjoyed this update! I also like that this will stick around because it seems that other exciting adventures have come and gone again, and those always seemed to leave an unfilled hole. I like having something new to choose from!

Thanks TL, it looks like we are getting back to the main story. Anyone wonder if Old Thomas stayed home to write to Agnes about the Fairies? Seems to make sense he would since they seem to be interested in the Goddess Tree. Will he be sending out letters again in the next few weeks?

I love the creativity of the story writers and I was worried for a time that they had left for greener pastures, but whatever happened things are back on track. I am happy with this update and am looking forward to future ones!

Rhino Keeper
    Any one else feeling the need for a third kitchen?? Crippling making bread and cake at the same time. Would be great if cake became a random drop TL, maybe from sabrinas house or goddess tree?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BungoCook View Post
    Any one else feeling the need for a third kitchen?? Crippling making bread and cake at the same time. Would be great if cake became a random drop TL, maybe from sabrinas house or goddess tree?
    Ugh! I hadn't thought of the kitchen time needed. By my calculation, you need 35 hours of kitchen time to make:

16 flour
    6 chocolate bars
    3 cake
    5 bread
    5 sandwiches
    12 sugar

This is a very energy intensive adventure. Apart from the cooking time and energy, you need
    130 wheat
    60 sugar cane
    45 mushroom
    30 cocoa
    30 milk
    25 cabbages
    15 jewels
    15 silver
    15 piles of seeds
    10 water
    9 living wood
    5 butterfish

Will definitely keep everyone busy!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BungoCook View Post
    Was in need of a third kitchen *before* envoying (<--funny word, lol) to the plume hive but DEFINITELY need one now!!
    Very kitchen/energy/materials intensive adventure!
    ...but there *are* some places where bread is a random drop, which helps sometimes - harvest pergola, summer gazebo and from the milk/eggs trade in the Exchange.
    Wish the trolls would give me some chocolate since they used to luuuuuv my cocoa fields so much lol.... Well, as long as it's not smeared with green slimy troll snot, that is. Lol
    But yeah, even better - Sabina needs to *do* something beyond prissing around & baking me some cake every once in a while would be nice lol
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 08-04-14 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Add'l thought

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shellandtrev View Post
    Hi glimmergate, I have 2 accounts and I am up to date on one and on the other one I'm on the storyline "raw materials" waiting for the large diamond, Golden Fleece, and burning ember so I can get my dragon. I remembered from my first account that this quest line took months to complete, I think this is where the new players are getting frustrated because for the glimmergate storyline you need dragon scales, which I purchased with gems to progress, but for those who don't have the required gems it means you're stuck for months on 2 major storylines. So maybe to keep the newer players happy and interested just increase the drop rate for the raw materials quest line so they can move onto the other ones
    Thanks!
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Castle Story: 7/31/14 Update Plume Hive

Quote Originally Posted by NecroDee View Post
    So essentially anyone that's played this game for less then a year is out of luck?
    Doesn't feel like a very smart move to keep the "newer" players interested in the game.
    I've played since the beginning of 2014 and am at level 39, so it really depends on how much time and energy you can devote to the game. I Remember there were a lot of open quests when I started and you will catch up with these as well.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast