Thread: Transferring accounts

Rhino Keeper

Transferring accounts

So my iPad died and I'm wondering if I can change my account to my iPhone. Problem is all I know is I'm past level 100 with 3 diamonds and some hybrids with about 20-30 gold.
    So I really don't wanna lose it.
    I PLAY DS AND CS. ADD ME?? I PLAY DAILY AT LEAST 3-4 TIMES A DAY

Fashion Designer
    You can use the login feature by using your Storm8 ID and password. Here is a link to more information!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MazReptile View Post
    So my iPad died and I'm wondering if I can change my account to my iPhone. Problem is all I know is I'm past level 100 with 3 diamonds and some hybrids with about 20-30 gold.
    So I really don't wanna lose it.
    Yes, it's possible to transfer your account to your Iphone.

If you know the ID and the password from the account you want to transfer, you only need to access the log in.

I've never done that, but I've read who we can change the account from TL explanations.
    You have 2 ways: Menu -> Social -> Invite -> Account Settings, or in the upper right corner, where you have something white and blue -> Account Settings

Hope I could help

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Yes, it's possible to transfer your account to your Iphone.

If you know the ID and the password from the account you want to transfer, you only need to access the log in.

I've never done that, but I've read who we can change the account from TL explanations.
    You have 2 ways: Menu -> Social -> Invite -> Account Settings, or in the upper right corner, where you have something white and blue -> Account Settings

Hope I could help
    ^^This
    If you have any trouble post on the forums or PM a mod, or email TeamLava.
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks guys will try it
    I PLAY DS AND CS. ADD ME?? I PLAY DAILY AT LEAST 3-4 TIMES A DAY