Page 66 of 101 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions (Thread 1)

Host(ess)
    When first started it would have taken 5 gems to finish.......
    Took seconds to hatch and was a pandafrolli.

After not getting the swan from the story book another disappointment

Host(ess)
    Try to rebreed and same result.

Rhino Keeper
    Breeding crystal unicorn and emerald dragon (Gemstone/Nature) will only result in pandafrolli or one of the Gemstone/Nature animals (emerald dragon, quartz quetzalcoatl, or peridot phoenix). You may get hundreds of pandafrolli before you see one of these 3 legendary animals, Good luck.

Breeding question - What could this be?

I bred Bell Fairy (dark+nature) with Pearl Pony (birthstone+water). I have a 9 hour breeding time. Anyone know what it is?

Also - can you breed another birthstone animal by using a BS animal?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-26-17 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Removed 3rd party site comments

Executive Chef
    Well, I've had a look and I can't see what animal it could be! Keep us posted!
    And no, u won't b able to get any other birthstone animals from breeding. It's probably been a mistake that they have even let pearl be able to breed with.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    I bred Bell Fairy (dark+nature) with Pearl Pony (birthstone+water). I have a 9 hour breeding time. Anyone know what it is?

Also - can you breed another birthstone animal by using a BS animal?
    I bred with Pearl a couple times and it throws earth into the mix so may throw others as well which makes it hard to tell what you may have. From my own breeding list Pearl is the only birthstone breed-able so it's an oversight you can even breed with it, is it possible to breed a birthstone with it? We can't know really since they've never been breedable

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I bred with Pearl a couple times and it throws earth into the mix so may throw others as well which makes it hard to tell what you may have. From my own breeding list Pearl is the only birthstone breed-able so it's an oversight you can even breed with it, is it possible to breed a birthstone with it? We can't know really since they've never been breedable
    Thank you so much! That makes sense. I knew someone would know! Very helpful, thank you again. BTW, I got a Racmoon, lol.
    Last edited by CuddlePuddlev2; 06-27-17 at 08:24 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sorry if this has already been asked in this thread, but 66 pages is a lot to go through to find an answer, so please forgive me if this is a tired set of questions. Is it possible to breed any of the animals that earn gems? Was it possible at one time in the game's history but not anymore? If the latter is true, that makes me sad, as I have only been playing this game for a couple of months. It would be nice to have the opportunity to breed one. The payback on purchasing a gem animal is utterly ridiculous! 1 gem every three days would take 12 years to earn back the 1,500 spent. At the rate these games come and go, that does not seem like a wise investment.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    I'm sorry if this has already been asked in this thread, but 66 pages is a lot to go through to find an answer, so please forgive me if this is a tired set of questions. Is it possible to breed any of the animals that earn gems? Was it possible at one time in the game's history but not anymore? If the latter is true, that makes me sad, as I have only been playing this game for a couple of months. It would be nice to have the opportunity to breed one. The payback on purchasing a gem animal is utterly ridiculous! 1 gem every three days would take 12 years to earn back the 1,500 spent. At the rate these games come and go, that does not seem like a wise investment.
    OMG, you're going to think I'm stalking you the way I reply to all your messages. Lol! I just visit the forum multiple times a day. So, in answer to your question, I'm not positive, but I believe that the Treasure Toucan and maybe the Golden Retriever were breedable at one point. If they weren't breedable, they were at least easier to get. I started playing this game as soon as it was released and played it for almost a year before my phone died, and I ended up losing my entire park and my Dragon Story park as well. I know that I had a Treasure Toucan at that time. It seems like I was either able to breed it or I had to complete some sort of quest to get it. When I started playing the game again last October, I was surprised to find out that none of the gem producing animals were breedable. I agree that they are a poor investment. I did buy the Wealth Corgi when he was just released because he was on sale for a good price, I think he's really cute, and he makes more gems than the other animals. The gem animals do earn more gems the more you level them up.

Banned
    @alohatami Look what I found! Yes, it was breedable! https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...reasure+toucan
    As was the Golden Retriever: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...reasure+toucan

Don't have time to look up the rest. sorry!