Page 64 of 101 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions (Thread 1)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by anne_b View Post
    Hi, can someone please tell me why it's only possible to breed with either earth, nature, fire, water, electric or dark animals? Some of mine have different elements ie crystal but I can't breed with it. It's frustrating as there are animals I would like to try for but am not able to.
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    That's how this game works. Sometimes are "limited" animals breedable. But normally are limited animals not available through breeding. That's means you can't breed for it but also not breed with it. Just wait for relisted creatures and you can breed again for those. Crystal you can breed with it, like the Crystal Unicorn.
    anne_b must be talking about Grand Unicorn or Ophiusius. they are crystal hybrid , but can't breed because we can't use zodiac or rainbow in the breeding den
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Banned
    I love ducks and am considering buying the current package with Friar Duck. Is it worth it? It's $9.99 US.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I love ducks and am considering buying the current package with Friar Duck. Is it worth it? It's $9.99 US.
    I to would have liked it, it's cheaper than normal but because it contains coins I'm going to hopefully bother. They are the last thing I need!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I to would have liked it, it's cheaper than normal but because it contains coins I'm going to hopefully bother. They are the last thing I need!
    well, you know what they say about a fool and her money. That's me! I went ahead and bought the pack because I do need food to complete the Storybook. Even now I'm short. But yes, coins are useless in this game. After you've been playing for about 6 weeks, you end up with all the coins you will ever need.

Executive Chef
    well, you know what they say about a fool and her money. That's me! I went ahead and bought the pack because I do need food to complete the Storybook. Even now I'm short. But yes, coins are useless in this game. After you've been playing for about 6 weeks, you end up with all the coins you will ever need.
    i started playing FFS after dragon story and i have now more coins than in DS
    (and i don't always collect in FFS when i'm still collecting coins in DS ! )
    in DS i'm around 1200000000 and in FFS i have over 1754000000 !
    wonder if there is the same bug than in DS : in DS when you have over 2 billions of coins , the coins you collect become negative LOL
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    But yes, coins are useless in this game. After you've been playing for about 6 weeks, you end up with all the coins you will ever need.
    Oh really? I'm lvl 32 and I'm always short of coins for expantion, clearing of new land or for planting of efficient crops. What am I doing wrong?

Rhino Keeper
    Hello everybody! I've just bread Firefox with Terrorier (both Dark/Fire) - and got 21 h. Who on earth can it be?

Quote Originally Posted by leo2010leo View Post
    Hello everybody! I've just bread Firefox with Terrorier (both Dark/Fire) - and got 21 h. Who on earth can it be?
    I believe it is cursed rose ! Congrats ☺️

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by leo2010leo View Post
    Oh really? I'm lvl 32 and I'm always short of coins for expantion, clearing of new land or for planting of efficient crops. What am I doing wrong?
    Hmmm, well I certainly didn't mean to imply that you are doing anything wrong if you don't have lots of coins. I raised as many animals as I could to level 7 to get them earning coins. Keep everything you hatch if you have room in your habitats so that they can be earning coins. You can always sell common and/or duplicate animals later. Oh my gosh, I know that there are lots of ways to maximize cash, but off the top of my head, I can't think of them.

Banned
    Hmmm, well I certainly didn't mean to imply that you are doing anything wrong if you don't have lots of coins. I raised as many animals as I could to level 7 to get them earning coins. Keep everything you hatch if you have room in your habitats so that they can be earning coins. You can always sell common and/or duplicate animals later. Oh my gosh, I know that there are lots of ways to maximize cash, but off the top of my head, I can't think of them.
    Here is a link to a really old discussion on this forum. Hopefully it is helpful! https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ey-making-tips