Page 62 of 101 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions (Thread 1)

Can anyone tell me if we will ever get a trading portal as it pains me to keep selling my babies

Farm Supplier
    Pls can u tell me what animals to breed to get spring wing
    As I always get panther
    Pls help

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by seraconan View Post
    Pls can u tell me what animals to breed to get spring wing
    As I always get panther
    Pls help
    You are using the correct elements Dark and Nature. Planther(10hrs) just happens to be one the possibilities when breeding. So long as you breed only with Dark/Nature and see a 13hr timer you got a Spring Wing

The others are:

13hrs Spring Wing

14hrs Peamoth

15hrs Spruce Moose

16hrs Aurora Pegasus

18hrs Punk Skunk

20hrs Lunar Moth

Rhino Keeper
    When breeding there are two choices... Rebreeding and Breeding, does it really matter which one you use?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dianeupside View Post
    When breeding there are two choices... Rebreeding and Breeding, does it really matter which one you use?
    It's really easy. If you choose for Rebreeding you don't have to choose 2 animals to breed with. You are breeding with the 2 animals you used last time. So when you are trying to get a specific animal for example.
    If you choose for Breeding you have the opportunity to choose 2 animals you would like to breed with.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    It's really easy. If you choose for Rebreeding you don't have to choose 2 animals to breed with. You are breeding with the 2 animals you used last time. So when you are trying to get a specific animal for example.
    If you choose for Breeding you have the opportunity to choose 2 animals you would like to breed with.
    Okay.. Thanks

Banned
    I can't breed *any* limited time animals. I'm getting really sick of this. 😒

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I can't breed *any* limited time animals. I'm getting really sick of this. 😒
    I have been having a rough time to. Iv been speed breeding like crazy for some animals and still haven't got them. Iv just been rewarded with the lunar goat, so I'm really happy with that but it's so frustrating and disheartening when you aren't getting anything

Used Holloweasel (Earth/fire) and CU - 16 hour hatch. Egg is 3 different shades of pink. What can it be? Maybe North PolarBear? Plus another 16 hr. in the den using same combo.
    Last edited by chickenladyx14; 02-04-17 at 03:16 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenladyx14 View Post
    Used Holloweasel (Earth/fire) and CU - 16 hour hatch. Egg is 3 different shades of pink. What can it be? Maybe Polar Bear?
    I think not. North Polar Bear is lightning/fire.
    Its sounds like Mamaroo, but it's not available right now. Maby Valentiger. But it have also red in the egg. Otherwise I don't even know.