Page 60 of 101 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions (Thread 1)

i started playing beginning of last year, and stopped after a few months. Around beginning of this month i started playing again in a serious mode (i read from the forum and learnt a lot).

The only SR animals (I don't have any UR) i managed to breed (excluding animals won in battle and events or bought) are Paradise Parrot, Wagrid, monsoon marmot, pygmy giraffe, aurora pegasus, Zapra, Hippogryph.

In the leaderboard event, i did not spin any apples or runes.

Is my luck very bad?

Executive Chef
    I think your luck actually sounds not bad! It took me forever to get monsoon marmot, that's one of the last ones I got and I know a lot of ppl had posted that they got their first hippogryph not long ago. The aurora Pegasus is also on a lot of other ppls wish lists. I missed wagrid as well 😓
    Leaderboards and any spins are totally random, sometimes iv got only decor and coins with maybe a food one thrown in. Other times I get the main prize, luck of the spin I guess.
    Good luck if you decide To keep playing, it can be frustrating if you keep getting the same animal or missing the same animal but what I did was choose a combo that has most animals missing from it and start from there, then hopefully you are more lucky to get something that you don't already have than get something that you do. Also it helps to fill in the gaps! Keep trying, I'm desperate for the pearl and having no luck at all! I'll get there one day!
    Any more questions, please ask! Everyone here is so good at sharing tips, ideas and experiences!

Thanks Silverrain1

Rhino Keeper
    sadly the past leaderboard stop giving apples in the spins so no worry about that ... so you are left with runes with 1/8 chance of getting it ...

if you manage to get runes in 2 days with that calculation you are already consider lucky

Farm Supplier
    Hello,

Now that I finally have crystal unicorn I have no idea what to breed with it. Does a list exist with results and breeding time? I use rares or ultra rares?
    Please?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kukeleku111 View Post
    Hello,

Now that I finally have crystal unicorn I have no idea what to breed with it. Does a list exist with results and breeding time? I use rares or ultra rares?
    Please?
    You can breed it with any base element to get a hybrid.. Mine have come when trying to breed for storybook missions mostly lol I just add gem to like fire/nature trying for a fairy ferret and if the fail is gem hybrid I'm ok with that too! It can put you behind in story though lol but I've got hybrids with common, super rare and ultra rare so it's pretty much up to the RNG gods

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kukeleku111 View Post
    Hello,

Please?
    The links to lists are available in the very first post in this thread. You can also look in the ultra-rare breeding bragging thread, as well as look in the shop to see which elements must be put together to get each available animal.

There is no special formula that players know of that gives better odds for getting each animal. We share how we did it because that's the social fun.

Does anyone know what animal I got breeding CU and earth/electric that's 25hour timer? I've checked every guide but can't see anything.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusEmm View Post
    Does anyone know what animal I got breeding CU and earth/electric that's 25hour timer? I've checked every guide but can't see anything.
    I believe you might have a mammoth trunk! Its 25 hours! Good luck

Fashion Designer
    Hi, I looked but couldn't find it. What monster wit timer 42hrs? I got birthday water/stone and crystal together. I got Saphire the water crystal ( ugly). Is not again is it?