Page 53 of 101 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions (Thread 1)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkobra73 View Post
    Can you breed gem animals with regular animals?
    Thank you
    Yes you can.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Yes you can.
    Hi kooky. Treasure animals are currently on sale. Does it mean that it is also possible to breed them within this sale period? Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    What's a good combo for crystal unicorn I've tried tons of combos

2 years no unicorn

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    What's a good combo for crystal unicorn I've tried tons of combos

2 years no unicorn
    It doesn't seem to matter as long as the parents include four unique elements. I bred my first one with a Childebeast and Thunder Mammoth on my 112th 4-element attempt. I bred my second with a Rudolphin and Storking on my 134th 4-element attempt .

Good Luck.

Why do I keep getting the same animal that I am breeding with a CU? Breed CU with Sea Lion and get a Sea Lion. Breed CU with Monsoon Marmot and get a Monsoon Marmot. What's up with that constantly????

Executive Chef
    There is a pattern I've been noticing for quite a while now. If you already have an animal, it seems more likely that you get more of the same one, almost no matter how common or rare it is. (For example, it took me a long time to get a Spring Wing but after the first one I quickly got 5 more.) But if you don't have an animal, it's much less likely that you breed it.

I just sped bred to get any one of the dark-water super rares that I've been aiming for for weeks now and I got everything else (all the animals I have). Under normal circumstances, I would have bred about 2-3 super rares with the number of attempts I've made. Yet, now it's 0 because I don't have any one of them yet.

I have noticed that too. It's getting old - not to mention very boring. Breed times, hatch times, and evolution times are way too long and I tend to lose interest.
    I may have to look for a faster paced game where rewards are gained more quickly and fairly.

Executive Chef
    Yes, it gets very boring seeing the same old timers over and over and over again for weeks on end.

Sandybellee: you talking about your neighbors and friends or your animals? Hahaha j/k

Executive Chef
    Ha ha ha! I didn't even notice that you could read it two ways!