Page 51 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions (Thread 1)

You are most welcome Ended up with Tesllama and Shockatoo recently as "fails" when trying for the Palmeranian. All three are high earners and baby Tesllama is so cute, Shockatoo looks a bit odd at the baby and adolescent stages so I'm hoping to get that one to level 10 at least at some stage as it looks fierce in adult form! I don't have a Terradactyl but it's such a cool design aswell! Congrats on breeding another awesome animal

Another Punk Skunk is being bred. I hate to sell it off the nest but I can't keep up with habitat space. I sold a Rubble Rooster, a Frightingale, 2 Peamoths, and various other non-commons right from the nest.
    Do you keep only super rare doubles or do you sell all doubles or .... ? TY

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenladyx14 View Post
    Another Punk Skunk is being bred. I hate to sell it off the nest but I can't keep up with habitat space. I sold a Rubble Rooster, a Frightingale, 2 Peamoths, and various other non-commons right from the nest.
    Do you keep only super rare doubles or do you sell all doubles or .... ? TY
    Speaking for myself, I sell off duplicates. I don't have to at this point because I'm not pressed for space, but I will be in the future. So I've just gotten in the habit of selling the duplicates. Now if I were to breed another CU or gem hybrid, I would definitely keep those.

Executive Chef
    I used to keep duplicates st the beginning to help with coin production. And someone on here suggested naming the duplicates "sell" so that when you need the space you know which ones are duplicates and not. Now I only keep a duplicate of it's an animal I really like or if it was one that was limited but I managed to breed more than one

Rhino Keeper
    Wondering... can you breed a gem animal or do you have to purchase? If you can breed it... how best to go about it? Thank you...

Executive Chef
    You can breed a Crystal Unicorn by using two animals that have four distinct elements between them. You can only breed the Gem Hybrids with at least one parent contributing the Gem element. Since all of the Gem animals are Ultra Rare, the odds of breeding one are quite low but it can be done.

Executive Chef
    Do you mean gem animals as in the unicorn or the treasure animals that give gems?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Do you mean gem animals as in the unicorn or the treasure animals that give gems?
    I meant the treasure gem animals... Nina answered what I figured, thank you. Still working on getting a crystal unicorn as well... every time I breed four elements I get something super common! Oh well... maybe one day!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdnfroglover View Post
    I meant the treasure gem animals... Nina answered what I figured, thank you. Still working on getting a crystal unicorn as well... every time I breed four elements I get something super common! Oh well... maybe one day!
    Just be patient and persistent. You will get the CU at some point. It took me 5 months and that's actually quicker than some I have seen who have tried for a year or more. You need luck and persistence.

New Resident

Angry Trouble in breeding

I find it difficult to get a rare or super rare animal. I bred earth and nature animals to get a grassquatch, but I got plantlers 4 times in a row