Page 5 of 101 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions (Thread 1)

Executive Chef
    I just got a super rare right now. But I still don't have the unicorn.

Executive Chef
    Any suggestions for a magamacore ? I tried but still nothing.

Do we know how the breeding parents break down? If I breed Fairy Ferret and Rainguin, it makes sense I could get a water/green hybrid, but can I also get fire/green hybrids? Does Dark break down into Fire and Water when one of the parent types?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kittkat114 View Post
    Do we know how the breeding parents break down? If I breed Fairy Ferret and Rainguin, it makes sense I could get a water/green hybrid, but can I also get fire/green hybrids? Does Dark break down into Fire and Water when one of the parent types?
    Yes, you can get Water-Nature or Nature-Fire hybrids among many others.
    No, the Dark does not break down into Water & Fire.

So far, no elements break down in this game. Fairy Ferret & Rainguin will create a Fire-Nature-Earth-Water pool, from which you can get:
    Any Water-Earth hybrid
    Any Water-Nature hybrid except Hydro Yak
    Any Earth-Nature hybrid except Ancient Sloth
    Any Earth-Fire hybrid
    Any Nature-Fire hybrid
    Crystal Unicorn
    A total of 19 possible breeds.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Weird. I thought so, but I've been trying a different combo and literally only gotten 2 dragons for the last week, alternating, which sucks when the 9 hour breeding is done with the 13 egg still sitting. I'm using 4 types including my Fire/Electric hybrid, hoping to get Crystal with the fewest fails, but this is getting ridiculous. I guess I'll stick with it- this pattern can't keep up forever.

eugh..still struggling with an ocean owl..can anyone give me good combos that have worked for them please?

Executive Chef
    One way to get an owl is using hydro yak and rainguin. I don't know if it will work. Since I try using combos here for unicorn but still no unicorn.

How do I get a hydro yak?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBerk78 View Post
    eugh..still struggling with an ocean owl..can anyone give me good combos that have worked for them please?
    My daughter bred Ocean Owl with Rainguin-Panda. My other young forest also bred it with Rainguin-Panda. As for my main forest, I've used various combos that COULD result in Ocean Owl, but no such luck. Maybe I should try Rainguin-Panda. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MyBerk78 View Post
    How do I get a hydro yak?
    Hydro Yak is the prize from the second round of the Battlegrounds. It's a super-rare Water-Nature hybrid, but you don't need it for breeding if you have other Water-Natures like Turtisle or Aquatter.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Executive Chef
    I do not know what's wrong breeding with Pandazette / Thunderbird always 16 hours, now for 8 times !!!!!!