Page 29 of 101 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions (Thread 1)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Just a quick question....

If I lose a tourney and miss the prize animal, will I have an empty album forever?
    Possibly. Although TL has offered tournament animals in a value pack (like the Arbour for example). So you may see it offered in a value pack months from now but unfortunately there's no guarantee:-(

Executive Chef
    Just a quick question....

If I lose a tourney and miss the prize animal, will I have an empty album forever?
    No. Only animals that are currently available show up as a hole in your album. Limited animals and tournament animals that you miss disappear from your album when they leave the game. They do show up in your album if you get them, though. In the case of tournament animals, they only show up if they've been hatched. So, all players have a different max number of animals in their album. My album currently says 98/109.

Since only animals that you can currently still obtain will show up as missing in your album, it is always possible to reach the point where your album shows as full, regardless of how many limited animals you miss. Although, since there are a ton of permanent ultra rares, it seems pretty unlikely for players that don't spend a ton of money.
    Last edited by readysetgo888; 04-20-15 at 05:54 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    No. Only animals that are currently available show up as a hole in your album. Limited animals and tournament animals that you miss disappear from your album when they leave the game. They do show up in your album if you get them, though. In the case of tournament animals, they only show up if they've been hatched. So, all players have a different max number of animals in their album. My album currently says 98/109.

Since only animals that you can currently still obtain will show up as missing in your album, it is always possible to reach the point where your album shows as full, regardless of how many limited animals you miss. Although, since there are a ton of permanent ultra rares, it seems pretty unlikely for players that don't spend a ton of money.
    Thanks Hawksmoor and Ready. I want to eventually have a full album, but I wouldn't bother trying if I would never get there.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Host(ess)
    Hi, I'm new to the forum but not so new to the game, started sometime during the Valentine's Event and this forum already has helped me a lot!

I'm a little puzzled right now. After getting extremely lucky breeding this Pluto thing on my 1st try (yay!) I just threw a Falconch and Twilight Troll into the breeding den to see what happens. Got a 10hr timer.

BUT looking at the breeding result chart (guide4gamers) I can't find a single animal matching the combo Electirc/Water - Dark/Nature! There's only the Planther but it's Dark/Nature itself. I thought the breeding result would get 1 element of each parent, am I wrong?

Help!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Paxxxx View Post
    Hi, I'm new to the forum but not so new to the game, started sometime during the Valentine's Event and this forum already has helped me a lot!

I'm a little puzzled right now. After getting extremely lucky breeding this Pluto thing on my 1st try (yay!) I just threw a Falconch and Twilight Troll into the breeding den to see what happens. Got a 10hr timer.

BUT looking at the breeding result chart (guide4gamers) I can't find a single animal matching the combo Electirc/Water - Dark/Nature! There's only the Planther but it's Dark/Nature itself. I thought the breeding result would get 1 element of each parent, am I wrong?

Help!!!
    Unfortunately you are wrong. You can get any combination of the elements from the parents including the element combination of the parent itself.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Unfortunately you are wrong. You can get any combination of the elements from the parents including the element combination of the parent itself.
    Oh well..... then than's gonna be another Planther.....

Thanks for the quick response, you never stop learning ;-)

Executive Chef
    Hi guys

What combo had the longest fail times? I can imagine myself quickly falling behind during the world event so I wouldn't mind holding up my nest for many hours to catch up. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Electric/Dark. The breed times range from 17 to 23 hours. Electric/Nature is next, they range from 16 to 21 hours.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Electric/Dark. The breed times range from 17 to 23 hours. Electric/Nature is next, they range from 16 to 21 hours.
    I still need a zapra and a peamoth so those should come in handy. Thanks! Now I can stop trying (and failing) at trying to breed a money badger

Executive Chef
    I still need a zapra and a peamoth so those should come in handy. Thanks! Now I can stop trying (and failing) at trying to breed a money badger
    Your welcome, another way to keep your nest full for the event is to hatch any eggs you have in storage, and you can always buy a Rhock Rhino (2 hours), Frostfang (4 hours), Skyger (7 hours) egg to fill in any gaps.