Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions (Thread 1)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lillybuz View Post
    So, what did you do with your ferrets?

Sell them I guess. I'm sure they go to a nice home, probably a farm where all the unwanted ferrets live happily ever after

Fashion Designer
    So, what did you do with your ferrets?
    Quote Originally Posted by hansmolln View Post
    Sell them I guess. I'm sure they go to a nice home, probably a farm where all the unwanted ferrets live happily ever after
    Sell them, definitely. In the first few levels they earn even less than Pandas & Ponies, so those quickies make better use of any free space in your Fire and Nature habitats.
    Don't hate the Ferret; love the pesky little creature. Try. It is the poster child of Fantasy Forest so try to be nice to it. If nothing else, its eggs provide you with some experience points. One day, it may combine with a common Rainguin to produce an ultra-rare Crystal Unicorn! What will you say THEN, hmmm?

Executive Chef
    Kooky I try to breed the Crystal Unicorn since 2 days breeding with plates Armadillo / Island toad and I have not get it. Is it with Planther / Rainguin to get it
    Last edited by Drachenia; 08-03-14 at 05:17 PM.

ok.....fried ferret? Ok, just bred one with an icy claw....4 different elements......let's see what fate brings!
    Last edited by lillybuz; 08-03-14 at 08:49 PM.

ok.....fried ferret? Ok, just bred one with an icy claw....4 different elements......let's see what fate brings!
    Arrgggg.....another turtle! Fried ferret and turtle soup for dinner!

Executive Chef
    What about the goal one like the magmacore? I try breeding two other fire and earth like the Armodillo and the Rampage.

Also, for the Crystal Unicorn, are the four elements Earth, Fire, Nature and Water only? or can the Dark also be one of the four? Thanks :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Also, for the Crystal Unicorn, are the four elements Earth, Fire, Nature and Water only? or can the Dark also be one of the four? Thanks :-)
    Dark can also be one of the four c:

Rhino Keeper
    Ok this may have already been answered but I have a neighbour that has a blue tinged rhino? Does anyone know what that is?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lmac10 View Post
    Ok this may have already been answered but I have a neighbour that has a blue tinged rhino? Does anyone know what that is?
    It's a Level 15. The so-called new form is actually just a new skin. Most creatures seem to be getting purple, pink or aqua highlights from their 3rd evolution.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    It's a Level 15. The so-called new form is actually just a new skin. Most creatures seem to be getting purple, pink or aqua highlights from their 3rd evolution.
    Thanks I wasn't sure the pyro pony doesn't seem to change at lv15 so I thought it might have been from something else

Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast